Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 10-26-2023, 02:56 PM   #43
1JEWLDSSRS

Drives: 2011 SS-RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZED SLED View Post
The board hasn't seen this much action since the Gringo days
Yeah, I missed those day for whatever reason. But I sure heard about them! Gringo and Rontammyo were the stars I heard! lol
Old 10-26-2023, 03:10 PM   #44
1JEWLDSSRS

Saffir3, did you ever get your issue figured out yet? I was going to suggest what was suggested before, disconnect your battery and let it set for about 30 minutes or so, then hook it back up and it should reset all the systems and clear itself. You'll have to re index the windows and reset the clock. But hope you got it figured out.
Old 10-26-2023, 03:10 PM   #45
Aqua Blue RS/SS

Drives: ABM #93
Maybe Seth is secretly 152ltrockin/camarobarb and what the hell was his other username???!
About the same level of stupidity between the two of them…
ABM #2399 2SS/RS:SOLD
ABM #93 2SS/RS Black Rally stripes, Titanium Interior 4,000 miles: GM GFX side skirts and diffuser waiting on paint, GM dovetail, GM heritage, RPI ZL1 style splitter.
‘87 IROC-Z Iroc blue. all original unmolested with 50K miles.
Aqua Blue RS/SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 04:01 PM   #46
JAFWF
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS 1994 Z/28 Convertible
Hmm, seems there has been quite a bit of editing to this page, also to another. All the same persons comments, wonder why

Last edited by JAFWF; 10-26-2023 at 04:14 PM.
JAFWF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 04:08 PM   #47
Seth21
Banned

Drives: 2011 Chevy Camaro
Stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Blue RS/SS View Post
Maybe Seth is secretly 152ltrockin/camarobarb and what the hell was his other username???!
About the same level of stupidity between the two of them…
I asked you Nicely, Yet here you are again starting Trouble!
If I were Your mom I would have terminated you prematurely!
Once again you wankers have gotten together and cause the same issues!

This Time I will ask MLEE or whomever to look how you treat the younger members Once again Buzz Off
Seth21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 04:29 PM   #48
JAFWF
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS 1994 Z/28 Convertible
Seth, you do have a sense of humor, lost on some, but funny. Be careful, some of the the poseurs you are talking with are rats. Believe me, I know for sure one is.
JAFWF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 04:52 PM   #49
Seth21
Banned

Poseurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFWF View Post
Seth, you do have a sense of humor, lost on some, but funny. Be careful, some of the the poseurs you are talking with are rats. Believe me, I know for sure one is.
There is a forum here for old guys with cool cars? or something? Perhaps we need to transfer them there for Good! Blue guy from Whataburger is so Is the Dude Living in Florida in the assisted living Apts looks like Miami Poseur .

They still have no clue that I came here originally a serious guy but met these wankers and that ended that! Some here are great others are not! Mlee warned me today about age discrimination and wiped out a great deal of there jerk material and some of mine as well. I swear next time I am here tomorrow I promised to be good. that and My Dad wanted to take away my car collection today for spending so much time online with these individuals and I was hiding in the latrine with my laptop putting up with the bullshit!!

Later...
Seth
Old 10-26-2023, 05:46 PM   #50
Aqua Blue RS/SS

Drives: ABM #93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth21 View Post
I asked you Nicely, Yet here you are again starting Trouble!
If I were Your mom I would have terminated you prematurely!
Once again you wankers have gotten together and cause the same issues!

This Time I will ask MLEE or whomever to look how you treat the younger members Once again Buzz Off
Nah she and I both are the pro-life type. No sense in harming innocent babies over a thread like this… oh and by the way you misspelled my location. It’s actually spelled LOTABURGER….
Also if you spent the day on the crapper hiding from your dad it sounds like a win for the C5 regulars to me

Have to admit these threads have brought a great deal of humor to my life.
ABM #2399 2SS/RS:SOLD
ABM #93 2SS/RS Black Rally stripes, Titanium Interior 4,000 miles: GM GFX side skirts and diffuser waiting on paint, GM dovetail, GM heritage, RPI ZL1 style splitter.
‘87 IROC-Z Iroc blue. all original unmolested with 50K miles.
Aqua Blue RS/SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 06:19 PM   #51
Seth21
Banned

LOTABURGER…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Blue RS/SS View Post
Nah she and I both are the pro-life type. No sense in harming innocent babies over a thread like this… oh and by the way you misspelled my location. It’s actually spelled LOTABURGER….
Also if you spent the day on the crapper hiding from your dad it sounds like a win for the C5 regulars to me

Have to admit these threads have brought a great deal of humor to my life.
Sure Whataburger Sure Was that so hard to crack a smile. Fearing My dad is a full time Job!! He makes Yall look like a nice guy!
What is "C5 regulars" a rap group?

Later

Seth
Old 10-26-2023, 07:40 PM   #52
1JEWLDSSRS

Quote:
There is a forum here for old guys with cool cars? or something? Perhaps we need to transfer them there for Good! Blue guy from Whataburger is so Is the Dude Living in Florida in the assisted living Apts looks like Miami Poseur .

They still have no clue that I came here originally a serious guy but met these wankers and that ended that! Some here are great others are not! Mlee warned me today about age discrimination and wiped out a great deal of there jerk material and some of mine as well. I swear next time I am here tomorrow I promised to be good. that and My Dad wanted to take away my car collection today for spending so much time online with these individuals and I was hiding in the latrine with my laptop putting up with the bullshit!!

Later...
Seth
Wrong, living in my own home that's PAID for!! And wrong again, don't live in Miami either. AND,no, I'm not old either!! lol. 3 strikes, game over!!
Old 10-26-2023, 07:51 PM   #53
Risingson05

Drives: 2015 zl1 m6
lol this poor kid must got his ass beat a lot In high school. Guy can’t let anything go ..

Hey Seth , Why don’t you post up what you’ve done to your own car ,you know .put your money where your mouth is . That one way to earn respect ,By showing your build or if any . You say you deal with car electrics ,well- post up your work
Old 10-26-2023, 08:13 PM   #54
Seth21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risingson05 View Post
lol this poor kid must got his ass beat a lot In high school. Guy can’t let anything go ..

Hey Seth , Why don’t you post up what you’ve done to your own car ,you know .put your money where your mouth is . That one way to earn respect ,By showing your build or if any . You say you deal with car electrics ,well- post up your work
I don't have just one car? Look I am going to say this again for reference , I do not mean any harm here and for those I joked with too Far I apologies and yes I will post what I do have soon.

Just to let you know What I did today.. A friend of my dad brought his 2021 Jeep in today. Claiming his Trans Module on the jeep was not allowing him to shift in all gears . The thing had a Fly By Wire Network type system in it and he wanted to be completed by 5:pm today So it took me about two hours to reset the module an I programmed it for only 8 Gears man was he mad. I was extremely proud of that... haha

Seth
Old 10-26-2023, 08:20 PM   #55
Risingson05

Quote:
I don't have just one car? Look I am going to say this again for reference , I do not mean any harm here and for those I joked with too Far I apologies and yes I will post what I do have soon.

Just to let you know What I did today.. A friend of my dad brought his 2021 Jeep in today. Claiming his Trans Module on the jeep was not allowing him to shift in all gears . The thing had a Fly By Wire Network type system in it and he wanted to be completed by 5:pm today So it took me about two hours to reset the module an I programmed it for only 8 Gears man was he mad. I was extremely proud of that... haha

Seth

Talk is cheap bud ! Oh yeah post up that too . I have multiple cars aswell . My Camaro is my toy that I’ve built myself in my own garage
Old 10-26-2023, 08:23 PM   #56
Risingson05

Please be real : no bs pics off the internet .