Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 04-29-2010, 08:05 PM   #1
mws444

Drives: 701 RWHP Lingenfelter/Pedders Beast
Track Day in Texas

Hey guys I figure I had might as well add this here in the suspension area, as most of us want to see what all this work will do at the track.
I plan on making this one if my Pedders suspsion makes it on time. Chime in for a fun day at the track.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78969
CCW 505t's Nitto Invo's and DR's
Beware of the LPE Brotherhood!
mws444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:36 PM   #2
Rob@WretchedMS

Drives: His Wife Crazy
Very cool, who did you order your kit through?
Rob@WretchedMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 10:37 AM   #3
mws444

Heath, over at American Muffler is doing the whole job. Sounds like a really good guy.
Old 04-30-2010, 12:09 PM   #4
Rob@WretchedMS

He is a very good guy, you will like him.

You shouldn't have a problem, which kit are you doing?
Old 04-30-2010, 07:14 PM   #5
mws444

The Justice package with the new remote reseviors.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:34 PM   #6
Rob@WretchedMS

Nice, i'm a bit jealous now...lol
Old 05-01-2010, 01:47 AM   #7
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Drives: 5th Gen Rental
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws444 View Post
Heath, over at American Muffler is doing the whole job. Sounds like a really good guy.
We like Heath and his guys a lot. We have tortured him, or at least tried to by having training sessions at his shop. This is challenging having the best Pedders dealers in Au and the USA all together, all sharing their imput. They are also the least expensive labor rate of any Pedders dealer in the country with very serious skills. There is an advantage in being in a non metropolitan area. Besides the great pricing, Heath and his guys are seriously talented and committed to excellence! We are seriously happy to have them on our Pedders team

Mike
dms
Info@PeddersUSA.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 09:40 AM   #8
mws444

I look forward to meeting them and finding out what it is all about. I hope the time frame holds up so I can make the track day. It is a tough thing to have production so far away from us here in the States. From the sounds of the bits talked about here on the forum you guys sound like you are ramping up production to meet all of this demand. Is everything still on track for the end of the month arrival?
Send heath over some decals for the rig and we will get em on. I figure you all and Lingenfelter will be about it on the decals.
Just spoke to Ryan and we are planning some additional mods to bump up the horsepower if you guys can get me some sticking power. I know more brakes are on the horizon as well.
Lets see so far I am building a show car to run in the low 11's on the strip and burn up a raod track and still present for a prize on Sunday. I wonder if I am trying to do too much......Naaaa!
Old 05-01-2010, 09:59 PM   #9
PartsGedder

Drives: -
Only item we are waiting on are the coil overs, the rest of the bits are ready. You will have retail set #1 when they arrive. I will call Heath the day they arrive and get them to him ASAP.

I was able to go to H2R with a GTO owner after Heath (AMB) did a Track II suspension on his car and he invited me out to a Sunday afternoon at the track. H2R is a great facility and I met the owner and his sons. They are a class act. The track has classroom facilities and is a family facility. What really got me was a guy came in off the street and asked what they did there. They put him in a street car and let him run the track to show him around for a lap or 2. They love what they do and it shows. It is a great facility run by great people.
Old 05-01-2010, 10:14 PM   #10
mws444

Cool! I am really looking forward to this mod. From the web site the track looks to be top notch, I hope I can get her ready in time.