Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 03-01-2014, 08:37 PM   #1
punk5150

Drives: 2014 SS/RS CRT
Ordering a Camaro

How does one negotiate a price on a camaro if you have to have the car ordered ? Do you just pay the invoice amount when this happens ? I would imagine so.
I have no leverage and may have to consider changing the color of the car I want in order. March has some good deals right now that I would hate to miss out on.

Looking for a CRT 2SS with black int. sunroof. RS package and navigation. Told there aren't any configured that way within 500 miles of me. I find that impossible to believe. Built the car on chevy and searched a bunch of zip codes and nothing came up in my area.
punk5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 08:36 AM   #2
Indydriver

Drives: '14 2SS/RS Vert 6M/KTU/NPP/DTA/ARH
I targeted invoice <$1000+incentives available at time of delivery. Then I ended up trading my Speed3 which complicates things. If you're buying the car straight up, it's just a matter of finding the right dealer after presenting yourself as a serious buyer and creating a competitive environment. If you don't want to work that hard and want to pay close to invoice, I can get you a supplier discount code which gets you preferred pricing. On my car, that price was $150 over invoice. See my sig for the whole story.