Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 11-19-2013, 12:08 PM   #1
2011ss/rs

Drives: 11 ss/rs RJT w/Black Cherry stripes
Send a message via AIM to 2011ss/rs
Tonight on The Car Chasers

Thought I would pass this along our club received the attached email.

Hello,

Given your clubs interest in Camaro’s, I wanted to alert you about CNBC’s newest show “The Car Chasers”. In*tomorrow*night’s episode we will feature a gorgeous 1973 Camaro, which your members may find of interest.

The Car Chasers’ Jeff Allen and Perry Barndt have a love for classic and exotic cars. Every Tuesday viewers get to see them in action as they find, fix and flip cars. Get the inside scoop on this week’s feature car the *’73 Z28 Camaro with a big block V8 engine.

Here are some supportive links abouttomorrow’s show:

·*********VIDEO: *1973 Camaro Clip

·*********VIDEO: *Tuesday Night Show Preview

·*********Official Sites:**http://thecarchasers.cnbc.com

·*********Twitter: @CNBCprimeTV #TheCarChasers* | Facebook:http://facebook.com/thecarchasers

Tune in details: All NEW “The Car Chasers” TOMORROW November 19th**10pm*ET/PT on CNBC

Please share with your members and let us know if you would like any additional information.

ALSO, while it is not a Camaro, we still have a pretty sweet sweepstakes going on right now. We are giving our viewers a chance to win a custom Mustang restored by The Car Chasers. Viewers just need to watch at 10p ET/PT to get the special code for a chance to win. More details can be found*here.

Best regards,Kathy
Old 11-19-2013, 12:15 PM   #2
NJBourne23
Master of Nothings

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro 2LT/RS
O by the way we have a Mustang as a contest prize…….no thanks unless I can sell it for Mod-ing my Camaro now and pay bills lol

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT/RS
NJBourne23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 12:46 PM   #3
not
Account Suspended

Drives: Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBourne23 View Post
O by the way we have a Mustang as a contest prize…….no thanks unless I can sell it for Mod-ing my Camaro now and pay bills lol
Yeah, really, may as well have told us we will have a chance to review obamacare before the show, ha.
not is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 05:14 PM   #4
AdamEL
Adam E. Lucchesi

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS LS3 VR
Send a message via AIM to AdamEL
Quote:
Originally Posted by not View Post
Yeah, really, may as well have told us we will have a chance to review obamacare before the show, ha.
AdamEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 05:38 AM   #5
PalmerGA

Drives: 2013 SIM 1SS/RS L99
Soooooo... what did they end up doing with the '69 Camaro?
2013 1SS/RS Coupe L99, Stainless Power Works LT Headers, SCT X4 Custom Tune from RDP, CAI Inc. Air Intake w/ Apex Scoop, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body, Solo Axle-Back Exhaust w/ J-pipes, Apex Catch Can, Husky Splash Guards, Heritage Grille, 3D Carbon Rear Spoiler, Oracle Chrome Turn Signal Bulbs, GM Reverse Light Trim Billets, Gorilla Black Locking Lugs, Emblem Pros Retro SS Badges/Custom Retro SS Kickplates/Under-hood Bowtie, 35% window Tint, Nitto Motivo Tires (6-8-18)
PalmerGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 07:29 PM   #6
Serge627

Drives: 11 SS
They bought the 73 camaro. It had a big block motor, roll cage and some other various stuff. They made a big deal out of the fact that they thought it was dragged in the past. Looked damn near perfect to me, minus the black electric tape on the headlights.
Serge627 is offline   Reply With Quote