The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 03-25-2009, 06:48 PM   #1
TFord
Camaro Fanatic

Drives: 2000 Z28
Send a message via Yahoo to TFord
Darksiders: Wrath of War

Ive known about this game for a while, I think its gotta great storyline, and (in my opinion) one of the greatest comic art artists ever doing all the art, Joe "Mad" Madureira. Heres the official word: TRAILER

The time for the great Apocalypse of legend has come in Darksiders: Wrath of War as you take on the role of War, one of the four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, and rain judgment and destruction down upon the Earth. However, not all is as it seems when you discover that you and your fellow Horsemen have been implicated for the premature destruction of Earth and are swept up in a conspiracy between the forces of Heaven and Hell. Banished and stripped of your powers, embark on an epic quest of revenge and redemption as you battle angels and demons to restore your awesome abilities and seek out who betrayed you.

Godlike power: Feel like a superhero and combine brutal attacks and supernatural abilities to deliver epic combat and adventure in an immersive demon-ravaged world.

Open-world exploration: Discover hidden secrets as you explore the vast terrain of a ruined Overworld, and ward off relentless enemies battling through the demonic dungeons of the Underworld.

Extreme arsenal of weapons: Unleash your fury with an expansive arsenal of angelic and demonic weapons, and use virtually anything within your environment as a weapon (lamp posts, cars, buses, whatever).

Choose your character's progression: Increase or unlock new abilities customized to your gameplay style. Build up your Wrath Powers and unleash them in spectacular attacks, or collect Soul Cores to increase or unlock new abilities.

Horseman of the Apocalypse: Gain the services of Ruin, War's phantom steed, and blaze a trail through enemies across devastated environments.

Graphic novel art style: Joe Madureira's unique visual art style and original storyline (Comic Book Bio - X-men, Battle Chasers, The Ultimates) provides the background for the action.

Cinematic gameplay experience: Harnessing the power of next-generation console systems, Darksiders features a rich cinematic gameplay experience, with next-gen graphics, detailed special effects, cinematic lighting, and an epic musical score complementing the in-game action
Attached Images

TFord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 07:49 PM   #2
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
I think I found the next game I'm buying