The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 07-15-2011, 05:43 PM   #29
L99SS

Drives: '10 Camaro IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redemption View Post
Stocked Beer fridge, check.
Large American Flag, check.
Larger Culpepper Minute Men flag, check.
Loaded Kimber 1911 .45, check.

Come on over, my garage is wide open for you!

Great minds think alike!

Jason
Quote:
Originally Posted by B2k4E View Post
Dude, I love my Kimber Custom II, I wish I had gotten a pick where I was standing about 10 yards off and nailed 5 shots in the 9 and 10 and the other 2 had strayed off into the 8 circle. I only had like a .75 second or less delay between shots too.

I like the way the single stack 1911s feel and handle, especially when you put a hogue grip on em. The double stacked ones are nice too, but they feel a little bulky.
I had a Para-Ord double-stack once - much too bulky and difficult to control. Single stack 1911s are the genuine article. My baby: TLE II, Herrett skip checkered grips.
Attached Images

Old 07-15-2011, 07:10 PM   #30
Redemption
Just Because!

Drives: 2010 SIM 2SSRS
Wish I could get clips like that in kalifornia. Stupid laws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-15-2011, 07:15 PM   #31
Z28RockStar

Drives: 2SS/RS CGM 6M, 2007 Harley Deluxe
Talking Woot threads back so I reply!

Quote:
Originally Posted by B2k4E View Post
We've got a Dan and Wesson .44, but still about the same gun. I love it when the muzzle blast goes up into your nose.

I'd also love to have a Desert Eagle .50AE just for the hell of it, I also don't know anybody who could take a round from that and get up afterwards. Or even let you have the time to get a round off before they go crying back to their crack pipe for comfort. lmao
Dan and Wesson 357! My bud has one and its awesome! Does yours have interchangeable barrels?

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank1557 View Post
Buzz is wearin off. can you open your garage? hah
LOL if you ask for a beer you shall recieve! Sneakin in my garage though is a bad idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post
My home defense....Glock 30 w/hollow points...looks like we think alike here

ZOMG LOL you stole mah GUN! Nice man, I have others but the glock was closest at the time. WOW I just realized how crisp and large an image this is, Steve, bro, CLEAN your sidearm sir! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stMARO View Post
Should of waited in the car with your gun
HAHAHAHAHA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MY68RS View Post
By all means protect your property but Im willing to bet it is some kids or a punk that is just ****ing with you because they see your lights on all the time. Probably someone jealous that you have a new camaro and they dont. Just saying. Just don't shoot any minors!
Actually I never ever want to draw on or fire at anyone ever regardless of age. You're foolish enough to draw on me on my property you better be faster. If you're just some stupid kid stealin beers from my fridge with a pocket knife, I will relieve you of your pocket knife and proceed to administer corporal punishment with my belt untill law enforcement arrives to take you into custody. (would not really injure them however unless they were exceedingly violent and needed to be subdued)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berean View Post
This could be Sir Nuke's fault.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to Camaro5. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's and wives here don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SSRS View Post
no garage is complete if it does not have a Beer fridge
AMEN! BEER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redemption View Post
Stocked Beer fridge, check.
Large American Flag, check.
Larger Culpepper Minute Men flag, check.
Loaded Kimber 1911 .45, check.

Come on over, my garage is wide open for you!

Great minds think alike!

Jason
YESSIR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 View Post
Put a beer in a bear trap
I like it hahaha! Very original!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camarowguy View Post
Well I have several weapon stashed for easy access in my house/vehicles....cause you never know. My wife thinks I'm a little overboard on it, but the day we need it...she'll thank me.
My wife was military as well as me she doesn't think I'm overboard. Years ago I would have been carjacked in Houston had I not had my sidearm. Wife was in the car dog and my mom, my mom was against guns untill she had someone pulling one out about to point it at her face. I pulled mine out quicker when I saw it in his belt as he yelled "GET OUT DA CAR!" and started reaching for it holding his shirt up showing it. When he saw mine pointed directly at him he ran fast as hell. No I did not discharge my weapon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandotron View Post
I don't live in a bad area or anything, but I sure as shit don't leave my carhole door open unless I'm in there. I think you're asking for trouble, man.
Bro I fought for a free country and have lots of pride in America. If I want my garage open, I should be able to leave it open with out conscern for my personal property. To be honest its all insured and material crap, really I am more upset over having my personal privacy violated. It's not so much the beer or car, tennis racket or cooler, it's MY LAND. If you're not invited you should have the common courtesy and or common sense to stay off it. I do lock it down when I crash however my friends and family are always welcome! Come on over!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackinBlackSS/RS View Post
Some people have NO respect for other's stuff. Hopefully one day they learn their lesson, or it could get very ugly for them. Get um Rockstar.
I would never injure an intruder not drawing down on me with a firearm, they certainly would be detained however for law enforcement to secure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingr69 View Post
Shut the door and buy a flag pole.

No need to shoot anybody.

-Mark.
I would never injure an intruder not drawing down on me with a firearm, they certainly would be detained however for law enforcement to secure.

Last edited by Z28RockStar; 07-15-2011 at 07:41 PM.
Z28RockStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 07:47 PM   #32
Z28RockStar

New development, it may not have been the kid I thought it was, may have really been an attempt on my Camaro. I went and locked down the garage as previously posted however I was to tired to post this last night. After I'd locked down the garage, I heard a motorcycle start like almost right outside my house and ride away quickly, no one around me has anything sounding like what I heard. I own the loudest on the block. Coulda been a pair of guys looking to get a new toy? IDK.

Last edited by Z28RockStar; 07-20-2011 at 05:13 PM.
Z28RockStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 08:16 PM   #33
arod55
AROD55

Drives: 1955 Chevy Bel Air Hardtop
If at all possible let the police handle it, just a word of caution it not worth getting in trouble over. I have a Beretta 9MM with a clip that holds 13 bullets, of course that was before the new law. I also have two model 60 S&W and Mdl 67 S&W with 4" barrell. Stay Safe.
arod55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 08:24 PM   #34
2ndgenz28
Thread Killer

Drives: All Black
Send a message via ICQ to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via AIM to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via Yahoo to 2ndgenz28
get a 4/10 and replace lead with rock salt

R/R workers/security do that, my cousin got shot breaking into train as he ran away. Its a level of pain you don't want to know.

it wont go but just under the skin and the salt kills any infection, though burns like acid.
2ndgenz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 08:44 PM   #35
Z28RockStar

Talking HAHAHAHAHA! MY DAD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndgenz28 View Post
get a 4/10 and replace lead with rock salt

R/R workers/security do that, my cousin got shot breaking into train as he ran away. Its a level of pain you don't want to know.

it wont go but just under the skin and the salt kills any infection, though burns like acid.

My Dad is a Vietnam vet and he does that to this day! HAHA TY for the memories Bro, I bet hes still got over half a case of shells already loaded with rocksalt!
Old 07-20-2011, 07:54 AM   #36
Hicompression
Rumbly Bumble Bee

Drives: 2010 2SS Camaro
Z28RockStar:
Whereabouts in Dallas do you live? Regardless of whether you live in Dallas proper, Oak Cliff, Desoto, Richardson or even Plano...if you are leaving your front-entry garage door open while you are dead-bolted away inside your house, you are just asking to get jacked. How long have you lived in Dallas? Leaving your garage door open is an open invitation to all the crooks around here to go "window shopping".

I'm with the guy who said "buy a flagpole and put it in your front yard". Crazy man...crazy...

<---resides in Arlington.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:21 AM   #37
NYJets77

Drives: 2013 2LT/RS Summit White
Maybe it was raccoons.

I can remember when shit like that only happened around big crappy cities like in NY or LA... :(
NYJets77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 10:06 AM   #38
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
Was your other thread pulled already?
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 10:06 AM   #39
heRS
Raised by Wolves

Drives: IBM 2010 2LT RS M6
I tell my friends if they EVER need to come in my house in the middle of the night for ANY reason please sing "The Star Spangled Banner" at the top of their lungs. Anyone not singing gets to find out what I use for in-home protection.

heRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 10:19 AM   #40
MMC

Drives: CGM 2SS/RS, 1987 & 2014 Silverado
My security system will let you install a motion detector outside the garage and ring a chime in the house to let you know someone is moving in on the garage, but still not set off the alarm system. This will give you advanced warning and time to go out another door and confront whom ever is tresspassing. If its kids going for beer not a big deal, if its dirt going for more then its up to them what happens.
Old 07-20-2011, 02:10 PM   #41
NYJets77

Drives: 2013 2LT/RS Summit White
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
Was your other thread pulled already?
could be

hope it wasn't because I posted that pic of a robot humping a washing machine.
NYJets77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 02:40 PM   #42
Nessal

Drives: Exige, Miata, Ghia
I sleep with my Glock 23 next to me. You just never know.
Nessal is offline   Reply With Quote