Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > I4 Turbo LTG Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Phastek Performance

Old 10-01-2017, 08:51 PM   #1
Archangle

Drives: 2017 ice sliver 1LT
Build so far and future

So far I've put a ZZP performance downpipe hi flow cat, Ingen SUS7300 catback exhaust system which this combo sounds amazing in my opinion but I'm 33 now and if I was young I would want it louder but that's my thought process on that. I also installed an AFE moment gt cold air intake which I paid a heavy price for but still looks good. I also bought an HP tuners pro device and a factory turbo that was reworked from turbobay performance which has a forge wastegate. Future will be a custom tune from Five bar Motorsports, ZZP front mount intercooler, a boost gauge and wideband gauge and a turbo smart blow off valve.
Archangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 10:47 PM   #2
Start The Machine

Drives: 2016 M6 2.0T
Dude, what does that SES exhaust sound like? Please post a sound clip video. Thats the system I'm most curious about. You might literally be the only person in the world running that exaust right now.
RS Package, HD Cooling Package, Brembo 6 Piston Front Brakes, SRP Racing Pedals, Soler Performance Throttle Controller, Dyno Tuned by Trifecta, Velossa Tech Ram Air, Mishimoto Intake, aFe Air Filter, Mishimoto Charge Pipes, ZZP 67mm Throttle Body, Trifecta T40 Stage 2 Turbo, JacFab Recirculation Valve, PTP Turbo Blanket, ZZP Catted Downpipe, Mishimoto Pro Cat-Back Quad Tip Exhaust, Mishimoto Catch Cans, Mishimoto Coolant Reservoir Tank, GM SEMA Grill, Ikon Motorsports Front Fascia Extension, Ikon Motorsports 1LE Spoiler, American Authority ZL1 Side Skirts, AMPP Quad Tip Rear Valance

Last edited by Start The Machine; 10-02-2017 at 12:30 PM.
Start The Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 12:11 AM   #3
ChicagoTommy

Drives: 2017 Camaro; 2017 Acadia Denali
Very cool! Can't wait to see results!
ChicagoTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 09:26 AM   #4
whiskeyfed
Pat

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT I4 Turbo A8
Start a build thread over in the Member Journal thread!!

Subscribe on YouTube Whiskeyfed Camaro

Follow my Build Thread The WhiskeyFed Camaro

Current Modifications: JacFab Boost-O-Lator, Injen Evolution CAI, ZZP Catless Downpipe, RPM 3" Charge Pipe, Mishimoto Oil Filtration/Coolant Systems, R1 Concepts Brakes Package, Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs, PTP Lava Exhaust Wrap & Turbo Blanket

DYNO SHEET: 297whp / 374wtq
Tuned by #danytechtuning
whiskeyfed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 10:08 AM   #5
AdamJT11

Drives: 2015 Cadillac ATS 2.0 Premium 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangle View Post
So far I've put a ZZP performance downpipe hi flow cat, Ingen SUS7300 catback exhaust system which this combo sounds amazing in my opinion but I'm 33 now and if I was young I would want it louder but that's my thought process on that. I also installed an AFE moment gt cold air intake which I paid a heavy price for but still looks good. I also bought an HP tuners pro device and a factory turbo that was reworked from turbobay performance which has a forge wastegate. Future will be a custom tune from Five bar Motorsports, ZZP front mount intercooler, a boost gauge and wideband gauge and a turbo smart blow off valve.
Forge wastegate? I didnt know Forge made anything that fit our cars. I'v been contemplating a Turbo Bay turbo also, is yours on yet? If so, how do you like it?
AdamJT11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 01:47 PM   #6
Archangle

Drives: 2017 ice sliver 1LT
I will post pictures and a video of my car when I get back into town. I just dropped it off at my friend's shop to have him install the glow shift gauges and pods while I'm outta town. No I haven't installed the Turbo bay turbo and Forge doesn't make anything for the LTG. The story of the waste gate is that I used to own a 2013 Ford focus ST and bought a reworked turbo off the form which had the Forge waste gate on it. I took it to Matt that owns Turbo Bay performance and he made bracket and connection point and Bam got a Forge waste gate that fits the turbo.
Archangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 02:25 PM   #7
AdamJT11

Drives: 2015 Cadillac ATS 2.0 Premium 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangle View Post
I will post pictures and a video of my car when I get back into town. I just dropped it off at my friend's shop to have him install the glow shift gauges and pods while I'm outta town. No I haven't installed the Turbo bay turbo and Forge doesn't make anything for the LTG. The story of the waste gate is that I used to own a 2013 Ford focus ST and bought a reworked turbo off the form which had the Forge waste gate on it. I took it to Matt that owns Turbo Bay performance and he made bracket and connection point and Bam got a Forge waste gate that fits the turbo.

Ah I see. Thats cool, thanks for the info.
AdamJT11 is offline   Reply With Quote