Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro Convertible Forum

Old 05-04-2017, 07:38 PM   #15
Mike J

Drives: 2015 Topless Btch RS
7:gr ouphug:
Mike J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 08:25 PM   #16
ARCTIC

Drives: 2017 1SS convertible
I ordered the 303! Sounds like I got the good stuff

Now I just gotta apply it. Wonder what the best way to protect the car is? Plastic drop cloth and painters tape?
Old 05-04-2017, 11:11 PM   #17
SharpOldNo7

Drives: 2015 2LT RS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARCTIC View Post
I ordered the 303! Sounds like I got the good stuff

Now I just gotta apply it. Wonder what the best way to protect the car is? Plastic drop cloth and painters tape?
If you intend to spray it on, tape up the surrounding areas to avoid overspray. If you roll it on, no need to wrap up anything.
SharpOldNo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 11:22 PM   #18
SharpOldNo7

Drives: 2015 2LT RS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by samman11 View Post
Having a bad day??? Calm down. I don't simply post here to upset people or convey bad information. As I read it, which you have above, "reduced coverage when applied with a paint roller or brush." What does reduced coverage mean? Well, it can be interpreted as "less protection." It could also just mean less area will be covered. Could be just as good. I take your word that it is. I only repeated what was on the bottle as you have printed above. Chill out dude. Get a life. You put so much anger into a simple statement that I "may" have misinterpreted from the bottle. I say may, as a definition of "reduced coverage" needs to be clarified from the manufacturer.
I'm not angry but as a matter of fact it was a bad day. I buried my 47 year old first cousin today. He was the youngest of the bunch.

The manufacturer did clarify coverage by defining it as an area of 40-75 sq. ft. and not as less waterproofing protection.

NOTE: Reduced coverage when applied with paint roller or brush. .......... COVERAGE: 40-75 sq. ft. (30 x 60cm) depending on material and application method.​
SharpOldNo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 09:45 PM   #19
vegas girl

Drives: 2013 2LT/RS BRM convertible
303 is my sealant of choice. I'm confessing...my top looks sooooooo dirty( embarrassed face)....bought a power washer....gonna make the time to get the top looking beautiful again.

2013 2LT/RS BRM Convertible
vegas girl is offline   Reply With Quote