Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Specific Packages / Variants > 6th gen Camaro 1LE

AWE Tuning

Old 12-04-2016, 05:16 PM   #15
RideZX6R
Probably tired right now

Drives: 1Lap1LE | EV6 FE | 18 F150
I have the same car currently sitting at the rail yard, should be on it's way to my dealer any day now.

Happy these pics go posted, it's as close as I can get to see what the color looks like in real life right now... And probably the best example of sunlight on it that I'll see for a few months since it'll be rainy here til about March haha.
'22 Kia EV6 First Edition
'18 RS3 (1 of 2) Cumulus Blue
'24 911 T (ordered)

Formers...
'19 RS5 Sportback Sonoma Green | '07 Cayman S 6MT | '16 Audi S3 Prestige Viper Green (APR Stage 3+) | '19 Mustang Shelby GT350R | '17 SS 1LE MBM 575whp all-motor
RideZX6R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 01:27 PM   #16
SDG23

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS M6
Looks incredible, I personally like Mosaic black much better than standard black.
Old 12-05-2016, 09:02 PM   #17
WhyUMad1LE

Drives: 17 SS 1LE
I just picked up a Mosaic black tonight. You can't tell it's metallic unless you're right up and staring at it. TBH I prefer the standard black, but this was my 2nd choice and it was $4k off, so..
WhyUMad1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 09:28 PM   #18
WhyUMad1LE

Next to a GS
Attached Images

Old 12-05-2016, 09:32 PM   #19
FNxR3DNECK

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyUMad1LE View Post
I just picked up a Mosaic black tonight. You can't tell it's metallic unless you're right up and staring at it. TBH I prefer the standard black, but this was my 2nd choice and it was $4k off, so..
Damn how did you get 4k off???
Old 12-05-2016, 09:45 PM   #20
WhyUMad1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by FNxR3DNECK View Post
Well it started when I did a build on a Camaro late at night.. then on the last page it gives you the option to find similar cars by your zip code. I clicked it and saw a couple ~$46k 1SS's. I clicked on the black one and I saw it had the "SS Performance Package"! And by luck it was at my nearest local dealership.

Then I checked the dealer website for a $46k 1SS and found one with a matching vin, there were no pictures of it apart from those generic photos of a black 1SS/2SS with a white background. However the car description mentioned the performance package again along with the 1LE hash mark. All the 2017 Camaro SS's were listed at $3k off on the site. So I sent an online inquiry to go through internet sales because I knew the floor people would never honor that price. At the very least I could test drive it and see how I liked it.

Well I drove it and really liked the looks (even the hash mark) but was unsure at $43k then all of a sudden the internet manager dropped another grand. At that time he really had no idea what a 1LE was and just wanted to get rid of a stick shift Camaro. Later I found out that another guy came in to see the vehicle while I was negotiating. Internet sales deals in volume and he knew that I would take the car for sure at $42.

Overall I am pretty pleased with my deal as the best I could negotiate before was down to $42k to order a non-PDR 1LE with no options and no build date in sight. These guys even forgot to charge for the tint and wheel locks.
Old 12-05-2016, 10:03 PM   #21
FNxR3DNECK

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyUMad1LE View Post
Well it started when I did a build on a Camaro late at night.. then on the last page it gives you the option to find similar cars by your zip code. I clicked it and saw a couple ~$46k 1SS's. I clicked on the black one and I saw it had the "SS Performance Package"! And by luck it was at my nearest local dealership.

Then I checked the dealer website for a $46k 1SS and found one with a matching vin, there were no pictures of it apart from those generic photos of a black 1SS/2SS with a white background. However the car description mentioned the performance package again along with the 1LE hash mark. All the 2017 Camaro SS's were listed at $3k off on the site. So I sent an online inquiry to go through internet sales because I knew the floor people would never honor that price. At the very least I could test drive it and see how I liked it.

Well I drove it and really liked the looks (even the hash mark) but was unsure at $43k then all of a sudden the internet manager dropped another grand. At that time he really had no idea what a 1LE was and just wanted to get rid of a stick shift Camaro. Later I found out that another guy came in to see the vehicle while I was negotiating. Internet sales deals in volume and he knew that I would take the car for sure at $42.

Overall I am pretty pleased with my deal as the best I could negotiate before was down to $42k to order a non-PDR 1LE with no options and no build date in sight. These guys even forgot to charge for the tint and wheel locks.
Not bad!!! I'm jealous! I was really considering the Mosaic Black but after I saw the blue one out at Laguna Seca I had to have blue!
Old 12-06-2016, 07:56 AM   #22
SS 1LE
マスタング = 遅い

Drives: 2017 Chevrolet Camaro SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by FNxR3DNECK View Post
I'll be getting a little more than that...it's totally possible if you have a good dealer and know the way to work the discounts and such.
Old 12-06-2016, 08:14 PM   #23
RideZX6R
Probably tired right now

Drives: 1Lap1LE | EV6 FE | 18 F150
Yep - getting a deal isn't hard with the right dealer

Mine did supplier + 1k off... which is a little more than $3k before I even negotiated my trade or anything else. I also got the costco gift card
'22 Kia EV6 First Edition
'18 RS3 (1 of 2) Cumulus Blue
'24 911 T (ordered)

Formers...
'19 RS5 Sportback Sonoma Green | '07 Cayman S 6MT | '16 Audi S3 Prestige Viper Green (APR Stage 3+) | '19 Mustang Shelby GT350R | '17 SS 1LE MBM 575whp all-motor
RideZX6R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 06:17 AM   #24
SS 1LE
マスタング = 遅い

Drives: 2017 Chevrolet Camaro SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by RideZX6R View Post
Yep - getting a deal isn't hard with the right dealer

Mine did supplier + 1k off... which is a little more than $3k before I even negotiated my trade or anything else. I also got the costco gift card
People think if they get supplier, that's it...nope. You can get more off for sure...as of now I'm about $2000 below supplier.