Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 03-14-2016, 02:05 PM   #1
Blu Ray
ALWAYS-N-BOOST

Drives: 2021 ZLE A10
Send a message via AIM to Blu Ray Send a message via Yahoo to Blu Ray
Un Happy Customer Apex Motorsports

03/06/2016
Sent a PM Price Quote request to Apex on a package deal another Vendor was offering. Was advised that the package the other Vendor was offering contained some parts that are not Original Manufacturer and I should go with there package which was slightly higher price but of better quality.

I agreed to go with the more expensive better quality package, I was also looking to purchase some lowering springs from another Vendor but because Apex was informative and responsive, I wanted to work with them. I sent an additional PM advising them them I would like to also purchase the lowering springs, if they would match the other vendors price.

We agreed on the Order and advised me in PM they could match the Price, and listed there phone Number to call.

03/08/2016
I called there Service line left a Voicemail that I would like to place an Order, received a call back within 20 minutes.

I was advised by the Service Rep she had the PMs I exchanged here on Camaro5 of order including the springs, but she could not honor what I was told in writing that Apex would price match the other Vendor, was advised that the other Vendor had there prices marked to low and the manufacturer would be giving them a call about there low prices. After trying to explain that this price was promised in writing they still would not honor.

I then advised I will place the order for the springs with the other vendor who had them listed lower and still until this day has them at that price. But i would still like the package Deal and not only did I want to purchase (1) of the deals I would like to purchase (2)

Placed the Order with the rep, was advised I would get an invoice the following morning which was uncommon, Usually you get an Invoice Few hours after the order is placed . No big Deal

03/14/2016
I have, No Invoice, No Tracking, No return phone calls. Silence I have left numerous Voicemail's, sent 3 PMs looking for a status. I see there is another post on here with the same concerns, lack of communication. I do understand things can get busy, parts can be on back order, yet when you communicate these things it make for a better experience.

The same day I placed orders for Tires from M&H Immediately got an email with Invoice, with order number and Tracking. The other Vendor with the Lower price on Springs they arrived Friday. I must have placed 5 diffrent orders that day, all have arrived or on trucks for delivery, this order I have no information on the status.

Hopefully this Post receives a response

Thanks

2012 1LS M6 Black-Sold
2013 2LT M6 BluRay- Sold
2015 1SS 1LE M6 Black-Sold
2021 ZLE A10 Riverside Blue - Awaiting Arrival 01/10
Blu Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 02:07 PM   #2
CapeCruisin
Daily Driver 24/7 365

Drives: '15 CRT 2SS/RS/1LE
Apex are good people. They will definitely reach out to you now that you've posted on the forums. I've ordered from them twice with no issues - good communication from them too.

Good luck.
2014 RRM Camaro 1LT/RS A6/NPP CAI
Follow Me On Instagram!
CapeCruisin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 02:18 PM   #3
Blu Ray
ALWAYS-N-BOOST

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapeCruisin View Post
Apex are good people. They will definitely reach out to you now that you've posted on the forums. I've ordered from them twice with no issues - good communication from them too.

Good luck.

I agree, which explains why I went with them, yet they need some back office assistance. A Quick PM or phone call, I don't think is to much to ask.

The issue of not honoring there price quote on the springs was of concern also

2012 1LS M6 Black-Sold
2013 2LT M6 BluRay- Sold
Old 03-14-2016, 04:13 PM   #4
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Isaac,

I apologize for the confusion on the spring pricing. That was 100% my fault because I had the old price sheet and the other vendor was obviously still working off of it as well.

Tuesday, March 8 at 4:24PM EST: Your order was placed over the phone.

Wednesday, March 9 at 12:21PM EST: Your invoice was emailed to you and informed that your tracking would come separately.

Thursday, March 10 at 10:18AM EST: Your tracking information was emailed to you.

Friday, March 11 at 1:43PM EST: You sent a Camaro5 PM stating you had not received any order information from us.
At 2:24PM Victoria replied letting you know it had been sent but that if you would verify your email address she would resend the information.
At 8:01PM EST (hours after close of business) Friday night you did verify your email address which turned out to be different than the address we had.

Monday, March 14 (today) at 9:08AM EST: Victoria emailed another copy of your invoice along with tracking information to the new address. At the time of this posting some of your order has been delivered and is on your front porch and the rest is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Additionally, there has been an almost daily game of phone tag since your order was placed which you even acknowledged on one of the voice mails you left. We have made an honest effort to communicate at every step and your order has been processed and shipped in a timely manner.

Last edited by Apex Motorsports; 03-14-2016 at 04:27 PM.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 04:16 PM   #5
500rwhp
Cocaine

Drives: 2015 White 1SS/RS/1LE*NPP*RECAROS
Great work Apex.. Thanks again for great service

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

FOUNDER - NY/NJ/PA Domestic Car Club Est.2013

Custom Grind Comp Cam 114 Lobe * Brian Tooley Push Rods, Springs * Kooks 1 7/8 LT Headers * Comp Cam Trunion Bearings * NGK TR55 Spark Plugs * Rotofab CAI * Dyno Tune * GM Performance Dual Mode Exhaust * GForce 1000 HP Axels* BMR 1" Lowering Springs, Trailing Arms, Toe Rods, Upper Control Arms* Full Rear Bushing Kit * 500/441
500rwhp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 05:39 PM   #6
JLSuperfly

Drives: 2014 Red Hot LS3
It looks now all is well.
JLSuperfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 10:41 PM   #7
Blu Ray
ALWAYS-N-BOOST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex Motorsports View Post
Isaac,

I apologize for the confusion on the spring pricing. That was 100% my fault because I had the old price sheet and the other vendor was obviously still working off of it as well.

Tuesday, March 8 at 4:24PM EST: Your order was placed over the phone.

Wednesday, March 9 at 12:21PM EST: Your invoice was emailed to you and informed that your tracking would come separately.

Thursday, March 10 at 10:18AM EST: Your tracking information was emailed to you.

Friday, March 11 at 1:43PM EST: You sent a Camaro5 PM stating you had not received any order information from us.
At 2:24PM Victoria replied letting you know it had been sent but that if you would verify your email address she would resend the information.
At 8:01PM EST (hours after close of business) Friday night you did verify your email address which turned out to be different than the address we had.

Monday, March 14 (today) at 9:08AM EST: Victoria emailed another copy of your invoice along with tracking information to the new address. At the time of this posting some of your order has been delivered and is on your front porch and the rest is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Additionally, there has been an almost daily game of phone tag since your order was placed which you even acknowledged on one of the voice mails you left. We have made an honest effort to communicate at every step and your order has been processed and shipped in a timely manner.
Correct the first order arrived today, and the 2nd order will arrive tomorrow.

However I do not have any Voicemail's after the 03/08. If there was a discrepancy in the email address or my contact information, my Camaro5 information was correct and all of this all could have been avoided with a PM containing the tracking information, as was sent in today's Message.

In reference to the Springs, I totally understand mistakes happen and things can be misquoted, yet in my line of work when that happens my company will do whats necessary to rectify the situation. But hey its in the past...Parts are here I need to focus on getting them installed and working on my 60Ft times

Thanks for a prompt response

2012 1LS M6 Black-Sold
2013 2LT M6 BluRay- Sold
Old 03-15-2016, 06:58 PM   #8
Blu Ray
ALWAYS-N-BOOST

Dear Apex

I received 2 packages today, proceeded to drop my car and parts with installer, before I left we did and inventory of my parts and what is being installed. We found a number of Pieces missing please see the attached Document detailing what pieces are missing.

You provided me with (5) Tracking Numbers there should be a total of (6). Each address should have (3) packages, Only 2 arrived to my address. The NJ address the SC address received (3) packages

Can we please have this resolved ASAP my car is with the Installer the parts to complete the Job.

Per the Invoice

TCA026 -Missing All together
BK006 - Missing a 4th Bushing and a Gold Piece
BK024 - Missing 3 of the Gold Pieces
TR002 - Arrived no Missing Parts
BK039 - Arrived no Missing Parts
Attached Images

2012 1LS M6 Black-Sold
2013 2LT M6 BluRay- Sold
Old 03-16-2016, 01:24 PM   #9
JLSuperfly

Drives: 2014 Red Hot LS3
Need more popcorn.
JLSuperfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 01:26 PM   #10
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLSuperfly View Post
Need more popcorn.
No, it is already resolved.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 11:13 PM   #11
flyer08
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 500rwhp View Post
Great work Apex.. Thanks again for great service

Are you part of the deal? Confused how you fit into this
flyer08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 07:12 AM   #12
500rwhp
Cocaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyer08 View Post
I love Apex.

Custom Grind Comp Cam 114 Lobe * Brian Tooley Push Rods, Springs * Kooks 1 7/8 LT Headers * Comp Cam Trunion Bearings * NGK TR55 Spark Plugs * Rotofab CAI * Dyno Tune * GM Performance Dual Mode Exhaust * GForce 1000 HP Axels* BMR 1" Lowering Springs, Trailing Arms, Toe Rods, Upper Control Arms* Full Rear Bushing Kit * 500/441
Old 03-24-2016, 04:35 PM   #13
Nighthawk89

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2Ss M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyer08 View Post

+1
Nighthawk89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 04:46 PM   #14
500rwhp
Cocaine

Yes part of deal..