Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 07-14-2015, 06:11 AM   #29
newagemuscle
Philippians 4:13

Drives: SLP Supercharged LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALLAWAY11 View Post
Thanks. Your car is sweet and I like those afterburner taillights. My technostalgia tail lights are a ticking time bomb and eventually I'll go the route you went. I'm off on Mondays, what time is this at? I'll go next week, is there an entry fee also?
Thanks man. I noticed your tail lights. They looked really cool too. If you ever do consider the Afterburners, here is a write-up I did a couple of years ago when I did mine. The LED's seem to be pretty robust and if the need to be changed out for warrenty issues it is very easy to do.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=245285

As for the car show up there, it's every monday in the parking lot of Rams Horn. There is a good turn out usually. This was actually the first one I attended this year. I met a couple buddies up there. There is not entry fee either. I will try and make it up there next week so I can finally check your car out in person. By the way... your side morrors look awesome. I would love to do those on mine.
Old 08-19-2015, 09:11 PM   #30
SSL Callaway

Drives: 2011 Callaway SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALLAWAY11 View Post
Brothers from another mother! Sweet ride. I see you got the fancy polished one. I like it. Where did you get that big trim piece that's right below the cold air intake?
Showstoppers made all of the chrome and carbon fiber pieces for me.
Old 08-19-2015, 11:32 PM   #31
CALLAWAY11

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Callaway
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSL Callaway View Post
Showstoppers made all of the chrome and carbon fiber pieces for me.
Thanks! 👍
2011 Callaway SC572 2SS/RS, TVS 2300 Supercharger, 1-7/8" Kooks LT Headers, Fast 85# injectors, E85 Flex Fuel Conversion, Fore Twin Fuel Pumps, MGW flat stick short throw shifter, McLeod RXT twin disc clutch, Liberty Gears Tremec trans, DSS 1000 hp axles, Nitto NT555r drag radials, 10#'s of boost, 702 rwhp/ 697 torque, Recaro seat upgrade
CALLAWAY11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 11:04 PM   #32
cnchj

Drives: ford
Looks menacing as hell especially with that splitter lol. Beast of a car I bet now get those caliper's powder coated and she'll really pop. Congrats
cnchj is offline   Reply With Quote