The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 10-29-2014, 02:51 PM   #813
Spartan01

Drives: Evil Eva, 2010 2SS LS3
for those of you unfamiliar with their work,
PLEASE check out
Honest Trailers The Walking Dead

Very funny stuff
Old 10-29-2014, 03:10 PM   #814
Taco Time

Drives: 2014 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45thCamaro View Post
I still think bob got the last laugh. Regardless of them eating his leg. He was a goner anyways. It's crazy how the season teaser trailer can mislead. It seemed as if the termites we're going to capture and force them to Washington to fix the world. 3 episodes in, bye bye. Now with glen and Maggie gone with the other guys, what happens to the rest of the group? And what about "come on out"? Anybody have a feeling it's going to be Morgan hiding in the bushes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_LHD3 View Post
I think Daryl has a group of people with him. Just by the look Michonne gave by panning her head to the right.

What confused me was the sneak peak for next week. Daryl is talking like he has been gone from the group for at least a few weeks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by el ess A View Post
Don't necessarily buy into the Daryl narrative as talking about what's happening in the trailers as if he was just there. That narrative was from the season 4 finale episode "A" where Daryl and Rick reunited from the dispatching the redneck group (after Rick bit Joe's throat out) and were talking along side of the car.

Trust me, they're not going to leave us hanging concerning Beth's adventure. And as usual, things aren't always what they appear. But what about Carol?.......hmmm.
I think Daryl has Beth in the bushes. Carol went off on her own. And the next episode or two will give the backstory on where Beth has been since she was captured, how Daryl and Carol saved her, and then how Carol parted ways with them...
Taco Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 03:12 PM   #815

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3
I don't get how they just take at face value this mullet guy who needs to get to Washington and supposedly has a cure for everything in his head....and after everything all the others have been through, they think that guy is credible?...

Plus, Rick better start kissing butt with others if he expects full time day-care for the baby...lol...

(Never see any adolescent or child sized zombies in the herds...lol...)

Show is ok, but it is getting somewhat repetitious....
90503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 03:18 PM   #816
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
I believe the first zombie you see in the whole tv series was a little girl. about 5years old, i'd say. and then Carol's daughter Sophia.
Old 10-29-2014, 05:07 PM   #817
xinfamousxi

Drives: Camaro 1SS 1LE
I think its going to be Aaron:A recruiter for a walled-off post-apocalyptic community known as the Alexandria Safe-Zone, Aaron is introduced in issue #67 of the comics, right around the spot we are now in the show. The comic version of Aaron is the polar opposite of the Gareth we just met — he has no nefarious agenda, but is rather seeking good strong survivors to willingly join and help their thriving community. He could be coming with Daryl to make his pitch to the group
xinfamousxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 10:36 AM   #818
Tysen

Drives: 2011 RJT 2SS/RS M6
Eugene was a little more believable in the comics because he had a radio that he used to communicate with his team every evening...I won't give away any spoilers though.
Old 11-03-2014, 11:57 AM   #819
mickss

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS-M6 67 Chevelle Wgn
"Attention, zombie lovers: Don't let AMC scare you!" DirecTV comforted fans in an ad it aired during Sunday night's episode of "The Walking Dead."

http://www.upi.com/Entertainment_New...6221415019662/
mickss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 12:06 PM   #820

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3
...I thought that whole hospital/cop/episode was pretty weak....Not very entertaining, other than we found out where Beth is....Almost low-budget....

Another group surviving in a different way....(yawn)....Another battle with the homies....lol....(yawn again).....Oh, well....
90503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 01:35 PM   #821
Texan_Camaro

Drives: 2014 Chevy Camaro LS Summit White
Texan_Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 01:38 PM   #822
Camaro14_michi

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2LS Summit White
I think Daryl has the guy from everybody hates chris in the bushes. There has to be a lead to beth & carol.
Camaro14_michi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 03:06 PM   #823
SSJ455

Drives: "Kara Zor-El" 2017 2SS HBM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro14_michi View Post
I think Daryl has the guy from everybody hates chris in the bushes. There has to be a lead to beth & carol.
I thought that's who that was!!!! I was watching last night thinking, "where do I know him from?"

And yes I think that is who daryl has with him.
Dangerzoooooone.

SSJ455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 03:31 PM   #824
JeSSter

Drives: 2011 RS/SS Cyber Gray Metallic
You guys didn't notice the person coming in on the gurney (Carol Peletier)? at the end of the episode?
JeSSter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 04:54 PM   #825
SSCam99

Drives: 2019 Camaro ZL1
We love the show!! Rick and Daryl are our favorites but we really like all the characters. That's what makes it so fun to watch. I've been lucky, Since I work in the industry I've met Norman Reedus (Daryl,) Melissa McBride (Carol,) Laurie Holden (Andrea,) and Iron E Singleton (T-Dog) among others. Iron E Singleton actually hung out with my brothers and I for a bit. He's a great guy. Truly some of the nicest people you could meet.
Old 11-03-2014, 05:42 PM   #826
Camaro14_michi

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2LS Summit White
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJ455 View Post
I thought that's who that was!!!! I was watching last night thinking, "where do I know him from?"

And yes I think that is who daryl has with him.

I think Daryl & Carol have a plan
Camaro14_michi is offline   Reply With Quote