Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 03-19-2011, 02:24 PM   #113
sscamaro

Drives: 2010 2SS, 2017 Silverado LTZ
ttt
2010 2SS/RS Victory Red, MN6, 1-7/8 Kooks LT Headers, SLP Axle Back, Edelbrock E-Force S/C, ZL1 Fuel Pump, 72# Injectors, JRE fuel rail upgrade, Roto-Fab CAI, Elite Catch Can, Billet Hurst Shifter, DSS 1000HP axles, Spohn Trailing Arms, Toe Links, Lower Control Arms. Chrome American Racing Torq-Thrust wheels. 546/rwhp & 522/rwtq & 10.9# boost Tune by Jeremy Formato.
sscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 09:39 PM   #114
sscamaro

ttt
2010 2SS/RS Victory Red, MN6, 1-7/8 Kooks LT Headers, SLP Axle Back, Edelbrock E-Force S/C, ZL1 Fuel Pump, 72# Injectors, JRE fuel rail upgrade, Roto-Fab CAI, Elite Catch Can, Billet Hurst Shifter, DSS 1000HP axles, Spohn Trailing Arms, Toe Links, Lower Control Arms. Chrome American Racing Torq-Thrust wheels. 546/rwhp & 522/rwtq & 10.9# boost Tune by Jeremy Formato.
Old 03-23-2011, 01:27 PM   #115
Lapdogherc

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT Rally Yellow
I received my confirmation number on March 12th.
Lapdogherc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 06:39 PM   #116
CamaroSCG

Drives: 2002 SS
Question

I guess most have seen this email from Scott by now. Is our time table still good since we'll be getting there Thursday afternoon? If vehicle check-in closes at 5 or 6 PM (that's just a guess), will we have enough time?

Good morning, Camaro Comrades and Firebird Friends!

June is just around the corner and the excitement continues to build for the Camaro Homecoming and the 23rdAnnual Ontario Camaro Nationals. We want to thank you all in advance for your passion and support!

As we move forward with our planning we wanted to update you on a few event details at this point. These updates will come out more frequently as we get closer to June 10th:

· >>>Vehicle check-in will be open on Thursday afternoon in the plant parking lot. To register your vehicle and secure your spot on the tour, visit www.ontariocamaroclub.com. Remember, this is the only official tour & event registration location.

· >>>The June 10th Plant Tour will be a free-flow walking tour. You will not be placed into groups, nor will you have an assigned tour guide. There will be more than 150 volunteer marshals along the route to ensure your safety. The doors will open at 9 a.m. and the last folks will start the route at 5:30 p.m. You may start the tour at any time during that period. We anticipate the tour will take you about 2 hours, as it is an approximately 2.5 km route. Please feel free to take your time. Wheelchairs will be accommodated, however, it will be on a shortened modified tour. Cameras will be allowed, but there will be a couple of locations where you will not be permitted to take photos. These very few areas will be clearly identified.

· You are going to hear this next point a lot in the coming weeks, but we cannot stress it enough –
The only safety requirement you must meet is footwear: NO OPEN TOE SHOES / NO SANDALS / NO HIGH HEELS.
If you show up wearing this type of footwear, you will not be allowed on the tour. There will be no exceptions.

· Please be sure to thank our volunteers inside the plant, they are giving up their free time to ensure that everyone has a safe and enjoyable tour!

· June 10th – Guinness World Record Attempt – WE NEED YOUR HELP! We will be attempting to set a couple of Guinness World Records on Friday. Make sure you are registered at www.ontariocamaroclub.comto ensure you are on the official Guinness list. By registering either your vehicle or signing up for the tour, your name will be automatically included on the official list.

· You don’t want to miss the events on Saturday, June 11th– we’re still finalizing the run of show for the day, but here are some things we can share:

· Chevrolet will be making a Camaro announcement at this event.
· Saturday will be the only day that Chevrolet autograph sessions will be held with Al Oppenheiser, Cheryl Pilcher, Dan Hermer and other Camaro team members and Oshawa Assembly Plant employees
· Special OCC Nationals awards will be given out as well as Celebrity-Pick Awards by the Camaro team members for their favourite Camaro / Firebird in the field.

Now for a few additional logistical details:

· Alcohol is not permitted on GM property
· If you are not able to bring your Camaro to the event, but do have another vehicle to park, parking will be available in the lot on the south side of Wentworth street.
· Merchant and food vendors and special displays will be on-site
· There will be a silent auction to raise funds for Spina Bifida & Hydrocephalus Association of Ontario
· Once again, for the plant tour, you must wear appropriate footwear: NO OPEN TOE SHOES / NO SANDALS / NO HIGH HEELS. If you show up wearing this type of footwear, you will not be allowed on the tour. There will be no exceptions.
· Those coming from the US, don’t forget that you will need a passport to cross the border.

Thanks to all for your patience as we work through all of details to pull this momumentous event together! We will be in touch soon with further information.

Cheryl, John, and Scott
CamaroSCG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 01:13 PM   #117
sscamaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSCG View Post
I guess most have seen this email from Scott by now. Is our time table still good since we'll be getting there Thursday afternoon? If vehicle check-in closes at 5 or 6 PM (that's just a guess), will we have enough time?

Good morning, Camaro Comrades and Firebird Friends!

June is just around the corner and the excitement continues to build for the Camaro Homecoming and the 23rdAnnual Ontario Camaro Nationals. We want to thank you all in advance for your passion and support!

As we move forward with our planning we wanted to update you on a few event details at this point. These updates will come out more frequently as we get closer to June 10th:

· >>>Vehicle check-in will be open on Thursday afternoon in the plant parking lot. To register your vehicle and secure your spot on the tour, visit www.ontariocamaroclub.com. Remember, this is the only official tour & event registration location.

· >>>The June 10th Plant Tour will be a free-flow walking tour. You will not be placed into groups, nor will you have an assigned tour guide. There will be more than 150 volunteer marshals along the route to ensure your safety. The doors will open at 9 a.m. and the last folks will start the route at 5:30 p.m. You may start the tour at any time during that period. We anticipate the tour will take you about 2 hours, as it is an approximately 2.5 km route. Please feel free to take your time. Wheelchairs will be accommodated, however, it will be on a shortened modified tour. Cameras will be allowed, but there will be a couple of locations where you will not be permitted to take photos. These very few areas will be clearly identified.

· You are going to hear this next point a lot in the coming weeks, but we cannot stress it enough –
The only safety requirement you must meet is footwear: NO OPEN TOE SHOES / NO SANDALS / NO HIGH HEELS.
If you show up wearing this type of footwear, you will not be allowed on the tour. There will be no exceptions.

· Please be sure to thank our volunteers inside the plant, they are giving up their free time to ensure that everyone has a safe and enjoyable tour!

· June 10th – Guinness World Record Attempt – WE NEED YOUR HELP! We will be attempting to set a couple of Guinness World Records on Friday. Make sure you are registered at www.ontariocamaroclub.comto ensure you are on the official Guinness list. By registering either your vehicle or signing up for the tour, your name will be automatically included on the official list.

· You don’t want to miss the events on Saturday, June 11th– we’re still finalizing the run of show for the day, but here are some things we can share:

· Chevrolet will be making a Camaro announcement at this event.
· Saturday will be the only day that Chevrolet autograph sessions will be held with Al Oppenheiser, Cheryl Pilcher, Dan Hermer and other Camaro team members and Oshawa Assembly Plant employees
· Special OCC Nationals awards will be given out as well as Celebrity-Pick Awards by the Camaro team members for their favourite Camaro / Firebird in the field.

Now for a few additional logistical details:

· Alcohol is not permitted on GM property
· If you are not able to bring your Camaro to the event, but do have another vehicle to park, parking will be available in the lot on the south side of Wentworth street.
· Merchant and food vendors and special displays will be on-site
· There will be a silent auction to raise funds for Spina Bifida & Hydrocephalus Association of Ontario
· Once again, for the plant tour, you must wear appropriate footwear: NO OPEN TOE SHOES / NO SANDALS / NO HIGH HEELS. If you show up wearing this type of footwear, you will not be allowed on the tour. There will be no exceptions.
· Those coming from the US, don’t forget that you will need a passport to cross the border.

Thanks to all for your patience as we work through all of details to pull this momumentous event together! We will be in touch soon with further information.

Cheryl, John, and Scott
I'll figure out the travel time and make sure that we get to Oshawa in time to register Thursday before they close registeration.
Old 03-29-2011, 11:43 AM   #118
sscamaro

ttt
Old 03-29-2011, 12:17 PM   #119
PAUL SS
The Mark of Excellence

Drives: 2010 ABM 1SS RS LS3
Where is your caravan crossing the border? I will be at niagra falls on the canadian side a couple of days before and will try to hook up with a group cruising in on thursday afternoon.
Old 03-29-2011, 01:16 PM   #120
sscamaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAUL SS View Post
Where is your caravan crossing the border? I will be at niagra falls on the canadian side a couple of days before and will try to hook up with a group cruising in on thursday afternoon.
We are crossing east on route 81 in NY. Check with the caravans from western PA and Ohio. They are crossing at Niagara Falls.
Old 03-29-2011, 07:21 PM   #121
Simster

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3 CGM
Send a message via Skype™ to Simster
Hey Ralph, I pulled the trigger on the 9" rear so I'll have a set of used axles for you when you get home. Cheap and I'll even throw them on your car for you.

Simster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 11:21 AM   #122
sscamaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simster View Post
Hey Ralph, I pulled the trigger on the 9" rear so I'll have a set of used axles for you when you get home. Cheap and I'll even throw them on your car for you.
Sounds like a plan John.
Old 03-31-2011, 01:43 PM   #123
sscamaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simster View Post
Are you getting the E-Force 9" rear?
Old 04-02-2011, 12:37 PM   #124
sscamaro

ttt
Old 04-02-2011, 07:47 PM   #125
Simster

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3 CGM
Send a message via Skype™ to Simster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sscamaro View Post
Are you getting the E-Force 9" rear?
No, went with the Drive Shaft Shop 9" conversion with a Strange Differential, 4.10 gears with a Detroit Locker. I got it with the 3-1/2" aluminum drive shaft. Its suppose to be here this week but I'm not sure if I'll start in on it before my dyno/tune on Friday afternoon. I also received my roll bar late yesterday afternoon so I've been working on that all day today and should have it finished tomorrow.

Simster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 10:55 AM   #126
sscamaro

ttt