The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2010, 04:47 PM   #1
speed racer
Speed Racer

Drives: 2010 SuperCharged SS/RS
Sponser had my reply to other members removed

Here is the E-mail that I sent to the Webmaster.... This policy is so wrong and makes this forum very unprofessional and sad... IMHO

We all come her to get unbiased opinions from people all over the world... it's a free country and we should be able to help out our other Camaro5 members.

What do you guys think?

Dear Webmaster,

I have posted a comment on one of the Forums listed below, and it was removed because the Forum Sponser had it removed..... I was just informing our other forum members where to get a CAI, since AUTOAGENDA was out of stock on them.... They are very unprofessional to have a reply to other members questions removed, especially when trying to help out our other members.... No bad words or slang were used, no Negative comments, I did not put down anyone, Etc.... They had it removed, because they and this forum don't really care about OUR MEMBERS..It's all about the money, I guess...
My post needs to be re- listed back on the forum, everyone on CAMARO5 should know about the forums backward policies and unprofessionalism...
Supercharged 2010 Camaro SS/RS ---- TVS 2300 Maggie, Hotchkis Track Pack, ADM Race CAI Intake ADM Race Scoop, Flowmaster American Thunder exhaust, Oil catch can, SLP badges & Spoiler, 1/4 mile in 12.138 seconds @ 117 MPH. No Headers, No Cam
Old 11-21-2010, 05:37 PM   #2
Tran
Administrator

Drives: 2010 Camaro of course....
You were in violation of forum posting rules.

Everyone (including you) please read rule #7b of forum posting rules - http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=239

Closed Thread