Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 05-07-2010, 02:35 PM   #113
Evil Porkchop

Drives: 2010 Yellow 2SS/RS
I like it, just wish the stripes were closer together like they were on 'Bee 1 and 2.
Evil Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 02:35 PM   #114
Vega

Drives: 91' Camaro RS
Send a message via Yahoo to Vega
Quote:
Originally Posted by v6sonoma View Post
Also on a side note I've heard that bumble bee is supposed to have a rival in the new movie that is also a camaro. So hang in there. There could be an evil bee also. (hoping it's IOM)
Im voting for a plum-crazy R/T Classic Challenger
Gettin pretty tired of the "soley GM" thing the 2nd one had
The Camaro vs. Mustang thing in the first one was awsome
But if they had BumbleBee vs. another GM or even another Camaro i think itd be lame and would go against the whole "GM is the good guy team" idea lol
Plus i mean come on, what car on the road today would make a more menacing villain than a Challenger?? xD
Vega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 02:41 PM   #115
vsound

Drives: 2LT RS Camaro: RY w/ Black Stripes
From Wiki, so take this for what you will:

Optimus Prime and Bumblebee are due to undergo an appearance overhaul for the third film in the series, in an attempt to make Bumblebee look more mature and Optimus Prime more heroic.[16]There's also a new Chevrolet Camaro to be serve as Bumblebee's alternate mode.[17] An Autobot due to debut in Transformers 3, has been said to transform into a Ferrari 458 Italia[14], and a black Dodge Charger SRT-8 is reportedly set to appear as a Decepticon.[18]

So, Bumblebee has an alternate mode...maybe this is it?

Also, the Charger and Ferrari 458 will be nice additions.
vsound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 02:43 PM   #116
Fandango
(In Z/28 Therapy)

Drives: 2014 SS Camaro (Sookie)
Send a message via AIM to Fandango
That Is the Z/28! Oh my goodness gracious. I waiting to buy the Z.
Old 05-07-2010, 02:43 PM   #117
Ferrarimk13

Drives: Hopefully a Camaro in a year
Quote:
Originally Posted by vsound View Post

Optimus Prime and Bumblebee are due to undergo an appearance overhaul for the third film in the series, in an attempt to make Bumblebee look more mature and Optimus Prime more heroic.[16]There's also a new Chevrolet Camaro to be serve as Bumblebee's alternate mode.[17] An Autobot due to debut in Transformers 3, has been said to transform into a Ferrari 458 Italia[14], and a black Dodge Charger SRT-8 is reportedly set to appear as a Decepticon.[18]

awesome, thanks for the info! That 458 must be awesome. mmm
Ferrarimk13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 02:51 PM   #118
IamLliw

Drives: 2010 2LT RS Camaro
guys chill out. i don't understand why all the hate on the car. it might not even be finalized as the actual car they are gonna shoot. besides. i think it looks pretty good asides from the stripes. goin on the roof was just a bad idea.

and WHY DON"T THE PRODUCTION CAMAROS get the SAME DOOR HANDLE...i love the door handle in the movies. i think the ones on the production car just looks stupid. not slick like the movie.

and where do u get that hood? genetx

finally. i don't get why spoiler = rice...
and i'm slightly offended cause i'm asian lol. when did rice become a bad thing?? lol ok i'm just kidding around bout being offended. whatever. a ricer car is a ricer car...-.-
but yea. why not? i think the spoiler could be nice if it's actually functional.
IamLliw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 02:57 PM   #119
Vega

Drives: 91' Camaro RS
Send a message via Yahoo to Vega
Quote:
Originally Posted by vsound View Post

Better be the new updated Charger or a Challenger! haha, the current Charger is just not evil enough to be a Decepticon. lol
Vega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 02:59 PM   #120
armysig
Catch me if you can

Drives: 2012 IOM ZL-1
Man they shouldn't of messed with the gills. Now it's starting to look like a Mustang...

Wing spoiler...Meh...I liked the one that GM designed but hasn't released. This one doesn't look right.

Front chin, doesn't look like it flows with the lines of the car. It shouldn't be an item that stands out on it's own, but rather complement the car.

Reverse Rally stripes...Well we knew someone was going to do it. But did they have to do it to a movie prop? Blah...

They should have kept the aggressive Hood and front bumper fascia. Oh well.
Old 05-07-2010, 03:12 PM   #121
WCFB-Russ

Drives: ?????
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
GM did not F- up on this one -

Paramount Pictures is doing this movie -
Apparently u all missed this little ditty from Scott...

Honestly you have to ask yourself is it that far-fetched that a movie company would get a car and "modify" it to make it look they way they wanted. You think all the cars in "Fast and Furious" came like that?

You don't think that they painted/tacked on ridiculous spoilers/put on wings and bodykits after getting the cars delivered?

Have to ask yourself - did GM do this or did Paramount. Based on what is above I would say this is Paramounts doing based on things they liked from the SEMA show -- and used GM to help them make a "one off" of the car and I wouldn't be surprised if GM is gauging interest on certain pieces based on the movie - but seriously...

RELAX

It's just a movie. GM already has an idea of what any future models will look like (common sense), they won't go making radical changes - plus you have to realize (I've read a lot of articles) that they've had a lot of good feedback to date.

If you hate it - don't just be all "OMGWTFBBQ" with every response you give. Keep it tasteful if you want companies to listen to you. If you really don't like it don't say "GM F--- up" - perhaps "Wow...that sucks, GM shouldn't do that".

When people get irritated responses they tend to close down and get angry and give an irritated response. Cut the man some slack, he has to deal with a lot of angry people all day long - keep your response more to the point and maybe you'll get listened to.

Just something I've learned from dealing with companies over the years.

That being said - take this post for what it is - just an opinion.
Old 05-07-2010, 03:35 PM   #122
IamLliw

Drives: 2010 2LT RS Camaro
and people shouldn't be asking why there are only GM cars in the movie.

GM was the only company that was gonna sponor the movie and all that and provide cars and all (even the ones to blow up and trash). the other companies should've jumped the chance they had. but too bad they didn't.
IamLliw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 03:44 PM   #123
jcamaro
Obsessed Much?

Drives: 2015 Silver 1SS/RS M6
Still seems like the one based on the concept built by Saleen. Notice no gas cap cover on the passenger side, small mirrors, door handles, reflectors, etc. All they've done is replaced the hood, front fascia, side vents, and spoiler. I actually like it. I miss the original Bumblebee stripes but I could get used to this, and I'll have to if it really is the new look.
Old 05-07-2010, 03:55 PM   #124
Thrillz

Drives: 2019 Dodge Daytona R/T
I wish they would find a role for Sammy in this movie. That would be just a great move me thinks.

Name:  redrum_gary_sam-144.jpg
Views: 2862
Size:  187.6 KB
Attached Images

Old 05-07-2010, 04:00 PM   #125
Sketti

Drives: 2010 ABM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrillz View Post
I wish they would find a role for Sammy in this movie. That would be just a great move me thinks.

Attachment 121831
Wow she's smoking hot!!!!
Installed: Tinted Windows; EiBach Lowering Springs; Custom Exhaust; Lloyd Carpets; AirRaid CAI; Heritage Grill; Razzi GFX; Light Blackout Kit; MPD1 Dovetail Spolier; SS Badges from DefenderWorxs; T-Rex Bumper Grill; Bowtie & Tail Light Bezel Re-Coloring; Stealth Bulbs; Magg Wheels 22" (Nitto INVO tires Fronts: 255/35-22 - Rears: 285/30-22)
When money Available: Brake Calipers Painted; Clear Car Cover; Custom Pedals; Custom Dash Plaque from EmblemPros.com; Double Din GPS/Stero Unit
Sketti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 04:11 PM   #126
i007spectre

Drives: 2016 2SS, 2008 HHR ECTO-2H
hate the stripes and spoiler.
i007spectre is offline   Reply With Quote