Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > I4 Turbo LTG Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

AWE Tuning

Old 07-13-2018, 12:57 PM   #1
Schwifty

Drives: 2017 50th Anniversary 2.0T
Super 44 2.0T?

Has anyone heard the Super 44's on the 2.0T. I am thinking about getting 3" all the way back then into a Super 44 then split from a local shop. I have heard Super 10 done dual but I think its too harsh and the 44 claims to be aggressive and deep. I'm looking for aggressive and deep without spending 800+ in a Catback. I have the ZZP HighFlow DP, Injen Intake and I'm installing the ZZP Intercooler and Throttle this weekend.
Schwifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 02:23 PM   #2
Neorift

Drives: 2018 2.0T
I can't speak for the sound of the Super 44 but I can say that a simple muffler delete sounds the best of what I have heard and is what I personally run on mine along with a catted DP from ZZP
Neorift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 09:02 PM   #3
Archangle

Drives: 2017 ice sliver 1LT
I spent the money on a cat-back Injen SES7300 and I have the ZZP hi flow catted down pipe which I'm thinking of replacing it with the AFE twisted down pipe non catted.. but my current set up sounds very nice..
Archangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 11:54 PM   #4
Start The Machine

Drives: 2016 M6 2.0T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangle View Post
I spent the money on a cat-back Injen SES7300 and I have the ZZP hi flow catted down pipe which I'm thinking of replacing it with the AFE twisted down pipe non catted.. but my current set up sounds very nice..
You are the only person on the face of the earth with the SES Cat Back Exaust. I've always wondered what it sounded like. I went with the Mishimoto Cat Back because i heard sound clips of it. There are zero sound clips of the SES7300. Please post a sound clip.
RS Package, HD Cooling Package, Brembo 6 Piston Front Brakes, SRP Racing Pedals, Soler Performance Throttle Controller, Dyno Tuned by Trifecta, Velossa Tech Ram Air, Mishimoto Intake, aFe Air Filter, Mishimoto Charge Pipes, ZZP 67mm Throttle Body, Trifecta T40 Stage 2 Turbo, JacFab Recirculation Valve, PTP Turbo Blanket, ZZP Catted Downpipe, Mishimoto Pro Cat-Back Quad Tip Exhaust, Mishimoto Catch Cans, Mishimoto Coolant Reservoir Tank, GM SEMA Grill, Ikon Motorsports Front Fascia Extension, Ikon Motorsports 1LE Spoiler, American Authority ZL1 Side Skirts, AMPP Quad Tip Rear Valance
Start The Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 08:40 AM   #5
Archangle

Drives: 2017 ice sliver 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Start The Machine View Post
You are the only person on the face of the earth with the SES Cat Back Exaust. I've always wondered what it sounded like. I went with the Mishimoto Cat Back because i heard sound clips of it. There are zero sound clips of the SES7300. Please post a sound clip.
I will be taking video's of my car next month I'm currently waiting for my TCM to be getting unlocked from HP tuners. I had some health stuff go on and I can't drive due to it until the end of the month. But I will post the link to YouTube on the forum once I take them. also when I bought the system I got it when it first came out for like $1200.00 dollars it was on sale on one site which now it's been I think over a year..
Archangle is offline   Reply With Quote