The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > PDelena's Profile > Albums

PDelena's Mods
This is my detailed journal of mods made to my car. In each case I've tried to take before and after pictures.
Tom Oates Auto Show
Night view of Black Onyx Illuminated Door Sill from EmblemPros
Black Onyx Illuminated Door Sill from EmblemPros
03/09/12 - Here are pictures of the SLP Quarter Gills and the Defenderworx Window Louvers.  I love the gills.  The jury's still out on the louvers though.
03/09/12 - Here are pictures of the SLP Quarter Gills and the Defenderworx Window Louvers.  I love the gills.  The jury's still out on the louvers though.
03/01/12 - This picture was taken after washing the car, installing the OEM Splash guards and then driving for one week.  Turns out the splash guards do a pretty good job and fit in well with the...
03/01/12 - This picture was taken after washing the car, installing the OEM Splash guards and then driving for one week.  Turns out the splash guards do a pretty good job and fit in well with the...
03/01/12 - This picture was taken after washing and then driving my car for one week.  I did this to see how well the OEM Splash guards would help.
03/01/12 - This picture was taken after washing and then driving my car for one week.  I did this to see how well the OEM Splash guards would help.
02/19/12 - The iPhone camera doesn't do this modification justice.  I dyed the interior stitching yellow with an Elmer's painter stick.  It took about 3 hours and was easily the best mod I've made to...
02/19/12 - The iPhone camera doesn't do this modification justice.  I dyed the interior stitching yellow with an Elmer's painter stick.  It took about 3 hours and was easily the best mod I've made to...
02/17/12 - After reading a post on another forum, I found the trick to displaying this very sophisticated addition to my Metra Kit display.
02/11/12 - Here's the front end after the incredibly fun (<- dripping with sarcasm) install of the bowtie delete kit.
02/11/12 - Here's the "Before" picture of the front bowtie.
02/08/12 - Here's the newly installed Pioneer AVIC Z130BT with Axxess Config Module, Rear Camera, and iPod connection cable.
02/08/12 - Here is the "Before" picture of my factory installed radio.