Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

Phastek Performance

Old 11-16-2016, 09:54 AM   #1
JnicoSS

Drives: 2016 White 2SS
Rear Exhaust Defuser Paint Color to colormatch ACS Rockers and GM Front Splitter

I'm looking to get the ACS Rockers and GM Front Fascia/Splitter extension but want to know what the easiest and most cost effective route will be to get the GM front splitter and ACS rockers to match the color of the rear 2ss Exhaust Defuser/Valance. So does anyone know the color code for the rear exhaust valance so I know what from GM splitter color to order as they have a black one and mosaic black one to choose from? Also what color would be best match for the ACS rockers than as I can get carbon flash or gloss black, thanks for your help as I know it can get expensive for body shop to paint all the parts separate so hoping to avoid that by choosing right colors to help match everything for the pre-painted parts.
JnicoSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 10:30 AM   #2
thebatmobile

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
The rear valance is gloss black. Just get the splitter and rockers in gloss black and you're set!