Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Old 09-28-2014, 08:12 PM   #1
BlackSmoke

Drives: 2013 Black SS 1LE
Pretty Pissed

Exhaust was installed already... ground effects then came... tips looked good then after about 2 weeks I heard a noise at idle... checked the rear side and the tip had burnt/melted into my rear ground effects.. not cool.. So now I have to take the car to my exhaust guy to set the pipes/tips.. then to the body shop who did the ground effects to hopefully repair the slight "melting" from the tip. Just frustrating at times it just seems its one thing after another and the wallet gets smaller and smaller along the way... I just hope it works out with out too much hassle..
K & N Cold Air Intake, 25% window tint, 2 sets of 6000K LED fogs added, bow ties delete, Pypes catback mid exhaust, MGP Caliper covers, Spyder projection HID 6000K lighting with dual CCFL halos, Technostalgia Rapid Fire LED Tail Lights, blacked out rear bezels, Oracle Ghosted side marker lights, Platinum Ultra Rims, LED tag, dome, trunk lighting, Razzi Ground Effects, Billet Grille, Oracle Concept Mirrors, Eibach Pro Springs,
GM Strut Tower Brace and LED lit door sills.

Last edited by BlackSmoke; 09-28-2014 at 09:47 PM.
BlackSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote