Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 09-05-2014, 09:18 AM   #1
BlackSmoke

Drives: 2013 Black SS 1LE
Competitor

Who is Oracles competition when it comes to similar products? Oracle has some decent products. With that said a lot of their items are tacky with a capital T. I have seen on youtube some very nice Camaros but they are all decked out with those tacky all colors of the rainbow halos and the night rider light on the front. Why do people waste their money on this stuff? You own a muscle car not a circus car full of clowns. I just do not get it. You can not have those lights on flashing red, blue, yellow etc.. rolling down the road. Its illegal and if not careful you can end up with a felony charge of impersonating a peace officer.

I am all about the bells and whistles but it needs to be done with class. However, back to the question - if anyone can provide some information on a company that carries similar products as oracle I would like to take a look at them.
K & N Cold Air Intake, 25% window tint, 2 sets of 6000K LED fogs added, bow ties delete, Pypes catback mid exhaust, MGP Caliper covers, Spyder projection HID 6000K lighting with dual CCFL halos, Technostalgia Rapid Fire LED Tail Lights, blacked out rear bezels, Oracle Ghosted side marker lights, Platinum Ultra Rims, LED tag, dome, trunk lighting, Razzi Ground Effects, Billet Grille, Oracle Concept Mirrors, Eibach Pro Springs,
GM Strut Tower Brace and LED lit door sills.
BlackSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 01:53 PM   #2
Snidely Whiplash
Fight Crime, Drive Armed

Drives: '14 2SS Yelo Maro, HD collection
Too many Camaro owners watching "Pimp My Ride" LOL.
Old 10-24-2014, 03:00 PM   #3
45thAnniversary2SS

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary 2SS LS3
So what are you looking for? Sounds like you do not want the ability to change the color?

NightOwl is suppose to be really good.