Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Exterior Parts & Accessories

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 10-27-2012, 07:16 PM   #43
jmontalvo

Drives: 2011 Rally Yellow 2LS
Keep me updated if you have any problems. I really want these. They'll probably be my Christmas present to myself.
|Trifecta Tune|Custom Magnaflow Exhaust|Cold Air Inductions C.A.I.|BBK LTs w/ HFC|Anvil Rear Notch Glossy CF Spoiler|Body Color Heritage Grille|10 spoke polished ZL1 replica wheels|VMAX ported TB|RS Headlights|Night Owl RGB Halos
jmontalvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:00 PM   #44
dlluinstra
David

Drives: 2010 LT2 RS Red Jewel Tint
what is the current backlog?
dlluinstra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 01:29 AM   #45
whamslam3
Camaro King [^*^*^]

Drives: Apollo 11 Camaro IOM
i still havnt got mine in and i ordered back in sept and i even ordered the basic ones
Old 05-18-2014, 09:35 AM   #46
Steeler NY

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS IBM Vert
Does anyone know if these are still available?????? or will they ever be available again everywhere i look they are on "back order" and look like they have been for a long time???? what kind of problems are they having with existing ones out there? I see some people have had problems with them but most of those were old threads i figured the company would have fixed them by now? any help would be appreciated. thanks!
Old 05-18-2014, 10:04 AM   #47
Normagene

Drives: 2013 Ashen Gray M6 ZL1
The biggest problem with these is a lot of folks have had their batteries dye. If you let the car sit for two weeks or more there's a very good chance your battery will be completely drained. So if its your daily driver then no problem, but if you park/garage it say for the winter months, well then what I do is connect my Battery a Tender Jr, $23 at Walmart, and that takes care of any battery issue.

Only other things I've heard is some LEDs going out and some folks have had fogging issues do to poorly sealed units. The fog/haze will usually clear up once in the sun. But the battery draining issue seems to be the number one complaint. I love mine and use a battery tender Jr so I've had no problems. Also some folks have wired them to a power source that requires the key to be in ACC/ON position.

Several threads on these issues. I did have a few LEDs burn out and had to remove the unit, ship it and waited about ten days, then reinstall. Just had to pay the shipping, no charge for the repair.
Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400425452.856712.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  130.8 KB
Normagene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 08:09 PM   #48
serows1

Drives: Blue Ray 2SS
I've had mine on order, already paid, since March 24th and I'm still waiting. I've been told that the manufacturer can't keep up with the demandvand the orders are slow to fill. I ordered mine through Apex and they have been telling me soon for almost a month so......

I can't wait to get them installed.

Paul
serows1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 11:23 AM   #49
Steeler NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Normagene View Post
The biggest problem with these is a lot of folks have had their batteries dye. If you let the car sit for two weeks or more there's a very good chance your battery will be completely drained. So if its your daily driver then no problem, but if you park/garage it say for the winter months, well then what I do is connect my Battery a Tender Jr, $23 at Walmart, and that takes care of any battery issue.

Only other things I've heard is some LEDs going out and some folks have had fogging issues do to poorly sealed units. The fog/haze will usually clear up once in the sun. But the battery draining issue seems to be the number one complaint. I love mine and use a battery tender Jr so I've had no problems. Also some folks have wired them to a power source that requires the key to be in ACC/ON position.

Several threads on these issues. I did have a few LEDs burn out and had to remove the unit, ship it and waited about ten days, then reinstall. Just had to pay the shipping, no charge for the repair.
Attachment 629033

Thanks for the info.

I contacted the company directly and asked if the lights have been discontinued because every place I look they are back stock. I got an email from them today saying the lights would be available again in early June. so maybe they are trying to take care of the issues.
Old 05-19-2014, 01:24 PM   #50
Romeloc

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS RS A6 Inferno
I have all the problems you stated
20% tints
Borla Atak cat-bak
Roto-Fab intake
amber footwell, dome, and trunk lighting(AAC)
Decepticon Gas door
Led Taillights (technostalgia)
Romeloc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 02:33 AM   #51
sonnydurden

Drives: ‘16 1SS & ‘19 1LT
Do they come in smoke? Or just the one color? How much shipped to 30004?
sonnydurden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 12:05 PM   #52
Steeler NY

don't think these exist any more I would assume they have been discontinued.

Too bad they were a good idea!
Old 08-06-2017, 02:15 PM   #53
Sierraunit

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Do not buy from this company. Inferior product, and customer service... To put it nicely... SUCKS

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Sierraunit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 04:10 PM   #54
Sales@Phastek

Drives: 2016 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierraunit View Post
Do not buy from this company. Inferior product, and customer service... To put it nicely... SUCKS

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Are you talking about Phastek Performance? Or Technostalgia?

This thread is under the Phastek Performance name and saying "do not buy from this company" is kinda harsh when we have not sold these kits for about 3 years for different issues with the manufacturer (Technostalgia).

Just want to clear things up since this thread is quite old. If we did something wrong we will be more then happy to make it right as best as we can but we feel that this statement was not directed towards us.

Thank you,
Ricardo