Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 01-31-2017, 08:13 PM   #1
satxrider
Bad 45th

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversay Edition SS
Texas Camaro Revolution

Want to make sure everyone is aware of a huge Camaro event in April. This is a 3 day event that includes drag racing, auto cross, car show, and a Sunday cruise.

http://www.texascamarorevolution.com/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Magnuson TVS 2300 Supercharger / Alky Meth Injection / Lingenfelter GT12 Cam / Kooks LT Headers, 3 inch exhaust & QTP electric cut outs / Monster LT1-S Twin Disc Clutch / MGW flat blade short throw shifter / Haltech CAI / VMax Throttle Body / DSS Stage 3 axles/ BMR Trailing Arms, Toe Rods, Suspension Bushing and 1" lowering springs / Taylor 8MM Plug Wires / Tuned by Henderson Performance Technologies / EBC dimpled and sloted rotors / G2 Painted Calipers / GM Tower Strut Brace / ZL1 Factory Rep Wheels
satxrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 01:18 PM   #2
chris_camaro21

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2SS/RS
Nice! I'm interested. I live about 2 1/2 hours away from San Antonio and have always been interested in attending an event like this. Is there anything you have to do ahead of time to sign up to participate in any of the events? (Like the car show)
chris_camaro21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 07:02 PM   #3
satxrider
Bad 45th

That would great! The sight should include links to sign up for the events. I'll double check however.

Magnuson TVS 2300 Supercharger / Alky Meth Injection / Lingenfelter GT12 Cam / Kooks LT Headers, 3 inch exhaust & QTP electric cut outs / Monster LT1-S Twin Disc Clutch / MGW flat blade short throw shifter / Haltech CAI / VMax Throttle Body / DSS Stage 3 axles/ BMR Trailing Arms, Toe Rods, Suspension Bushing and 1" lowering springs / Taylor 8MM Plug Wires / Tuned by Henderson Performance Technologies / EBC dimpled and sloted rotors / G2 Painted Calipers / GM Tower Strut Brace / ZL1 Factory Rep Wheels
Old 02-02-2017, 06:51 AM   #4
TX_ED_SS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Inferno Orange
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_camaro21 View Post
Nice! I'm interested. I live about 2 1/2 hours away from San Antonio and have always been interested in attending an event like this. Is there anything you have to do ahead of time to sign up to participate in any of the events? (Like the car show)
Make sure to make your hotel reservations soon. Last time the rooms went fast. I encourage anyone that may be thinking about attending to do it! The last Texas Camaro Revolution in 2015 was a blast!

U.S. Army Retired
TX_ED_SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 06:57 PM   #5
satxrider
Bad 45th

There is a survey on the main page to see what events everyone is considering

Old 02-04-2017, 09:00 AM   #6
Black Phoenix
Alamo City Camaros

Drives: 2014 2LT/RS 2014 2SS/RS/1LE
This event is the perfect opportunity for those Camaro enthusiasts who would love to attend a big Camaro meetup. This 3 day event includes:

Meet-n-Greet
Drag Racing
Car Show
Auto Cross
Blowout Party
Cruise

It is a 3 day event in April 2017 you do not want to miss... we have enthusiasts that will be attending from and around Texas. Reserve your rooms NOW!!! Fore more info and details go to:

http://www.texascamarorevolution.com/
CAI Intake, Borla Touring Axle Back, FOOSE Legend Wheels, Vertical Doors by River City Creations, Expel sidemarker Blackouts, GTS Headlight & Tail light Blackouts, Oracle Headlight Colorshift & Fog light Halo's, Engine Bay, Grill, Wheel ring & underglow lighting by RiverCity Creations, Hood & Deck lid murals by SC Airbrush & Designs
Black Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 09:58 AM   #7
Texas_RS

Drives: 2013 1LE/SS
Could you guys post the scheduled time of the events. I may be able to make
It out to the cruise Sunday depending on what time it starts.
Current mods: Stainless Power Long Tube Headers,Cat Delete,CAI Cold Air Intake,Vitesse throttle controller, Muffler/Resonator Delete w/dual tips. ADM Performance Tuned,BMR 1.25 lowering springs,R1 Concept Slotted/Dimpled Rotors.
Texas_RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 10:11 PM   #8
satxrider
Bad 45th

Thanks to all that attended this year. We had approximately 250 cars (maybe more) that participated this year. Youtube video will be posted in the next several days. We look forward to doing this again.