Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 12-23-2016, 11:54 AM   #57
CMCamaro

Drives: 2022 Silverado, 3.0 diesel
I had a slight rattle develop the other day... thought I was going crazy. Looks like i'll be checking those square plugs after reading this thread lol
CMCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 02:52 PM   #58
Luigi91

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
I have a rattle coming from the Mirror adjustment switch. My dealer tried to order a new one but its back-ordered apparently...
Luigi91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 02:29 PM   #59
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigi91 View Post
I have a rattle coming from the Mirror adjustment switch. My dealer tried to order a new one but its back-ordered apparently...
Hi Luigi91,

We regret to hear you seem to be experiencing this noise concern as well, and apologize for any inconvenience caused by the part delay. If it'd be of interest, we'd be more than willing to reach out to your dealer to look into this matter further. Please don't hesitate to send us a private message with details if we can be of further assistance.

All the best,

Angela O.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Old 12-29-2016, 02:38 PM   #60
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMCamaro View Post
I had a slight rattle develop the other day... thought I was going crazy. Looks like i'll be checking those square plugs after reading this thread lol
Good Afternoon CMCamaro,

We understand that you're seeking the advice of fellow forum members, but would be more than willing to offer our assistance. If you'd like to bring this to the attention of your certified dealer, we'd be happy to reach out to them on your behalf.

Please feel free to send us a private message with details so that we may take the next steps!

Kindly,

Angela O.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Old 12-31-2016, 09:25 AM   #61
suzook

Drives: camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Svc View Post
Hi Luigi91,

We regret to hear you seem to be experiencing this noise concern as well, and apologize for any inconvenience caused by the part delay. If it'd be of interest, we'd be more than willing to reach out to your dealer to look into this matter further. Please don't hesitate to send us a private message with details if we can be of further assistance.

All the best,

Angela O.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Any reason you refuse to help all of us with the rear differential groan??? If not, maybe you should.
Old 12-31-2016, 09:49 AM   #62
keon718nyc

Drives: Challenger SP Shaker/Arcadia Denali
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzook View Post
Any reason you refuse to help all of us with the rear differential groan??? If not, maybe you should.
+1
keon718nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 11:48 PM   #63
tone228

Drives: 2SS
I had a really bad rattle in the drivers side door whenever the stereo was turned up. Turned out it was the plastic plug. Put some tape over it and now I can enjoy my music again. Thanks guys.
tone228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 01:51 PM   #64
Fergy

Drives: 17 Camaro SS2, 93 C1500 Silverado
Any one have a guide to remove the rear deck? the Rattle has become unbearable and I need to do something about it, thinking of doing dynomatt on the bottom of the plastic and any metal surface, the covers for the child seat anchors are also a culprit...
Old 01-06-2017, 11:53 AM   #65
MrNoMercy

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Svc View Post
Good Afternoon CMCamaro,

We understand that you're seeking the advice of fellow forum members, but would be more than willing to offer our assistance. If you'd like to bring this to the attention of your certified dealer, we'd be happy to reach out to them on your behalf.

Please feel free to send us a private message with details so that we may take the next steps!

Kindly,

Angela O.
Chevrolet Customer Care
While it is appreciated I think we've offered up a potential solution that can be done quickly rather than having to schedule time with the dealership and potentially work off to get this looked at. The dealer I worked with spent a great deal of time with my help isolating this problem. The square plugs at the bottom are literally 60 second fixes that can save everyone time and money. I would try that before going to the dealer.
MrNoMercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 06:53 PM   #66
BlueCamaro6

Drives: 2018 Camaro 2SS, Hyper Blue
When people ask how I like the Camaro. It's looks nice, but the rear differential noise I keep experiencing is rediculous. Turn the radio up to hide the rear diff noise and it sounds like I have marbles in my doors rattling. Try to stop the car and I get brake assist messages. People seem to understand quickly to stay away from buying one.

2016 2SS, A8, NAV, NPP, MRC, Sunroof, Hyperblue (GM buyback)

1999 Trans Am Firehawk, M6, headers, no-cats, slp exhaust, hot cam, intake, 3:73 gears. Red/Blk
BlueCamaro6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 06:55 PM   #67
Adrian97c

Drives: Wife's 14' IS 250
Small but annoying rattle on the door

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCamaro6 View Post
When people ask how I like the Camaro. It's looks nice, but the rear differential noise I keep experiencing is rediculous. Turn the radio up to hide the rear diff noise and it sounds like I have marbles in my doors rattling. Try to stop the car and I get brake assist messages. People seem to understand quickly to stay away from buying one.

Now add black rims have peeling clear coat issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Built on • 3/22/16
Adopted • 4/07/16

Sold on 2/05/16:
2014 Camaro SW L99, 2SS, RS, NAV, Inferno Orange Interior:
-Borla ATAK catback
-Range AFM delete
-15% tint all around
-Red LED interior bulbs
-55k white Cree LED fogs
-License plate LED bulb swap
-12" Sub Kit, BA amp swap
-Oracle ghosted LED sidemarkers
Adrian97c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 09:14 AM   #68
NY Andrew

Drives: 2016 Camaro V6 2LT RS Fully Loaded
My actual paint on the side near the wheels is all chipped because of poor design. Never had that happen with any car before it looks horrible.
My 2016 Camaro Bose Subwoofer Install
2016 Camaro V6 Stock to Borla Atak Exhaust Sound
2016 Camaro V6 Resonator & X-Pipe Replace with Midpipe & Borla Atak
NY Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 09:57 AM   #69
gprox_69

Drives: 2LT/RS v2.0 & 2016 2SS
i hope you get to a good dealership bud. mine in my area sucks! ive dealt with 3 of them already and gained nothing but door scratch. i hate to say this but chevrolet dealership in my area seems to know nothing of my issue. been going back and forth for almost 2-3 mos now. getting tired already and i feel like regretting getting this cars. from my 2016 2LT and now 2SS, issues have been accompanying this cars. i dont know if its just me being unlucky or the cars itself. i guess its me coz ive known a couple with no issues at all. check my video and volume up if needed.

https://youtu.be/h3TDfDplaps
i dont just drive... i drive a CAMARO .. name is IRAQ.. born from blood and sweat.. ripping roads.. and now proud to announce, SPARKY, the new addition to the family.. my 2SS baby... #fasterthanaspeedingticket
gprox_69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 10:12 AM   #70
Adrian97c

Drives: Wife's 14' IS 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by gprox_69 View Post
i hope you get to a good dealership bud. mine in my area sucks! ive dealt with 3 of them already and gained nothing but door scratch. i hate to say this but chevrolet dealership in my area seems to know nothing of my issue. been going back and forth for almost 2-3 mos now. getting tired already and i feel like regretting getting this cars. from my 2016 2LT and now 2SS, issues have been accompanying this cars. i dont know if its just me being unlucky or the cars itself. i guess its me coz ive known a couple with no issues at all. check my video and volume up if needed.

https://youtu.be/h3TDfDplaps

Sweet rattle bro.. mine comes from the center ones:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Built on • 3/22/16
Adopted • 4/07/16

Sold on 2/05/16:
2014 Camaro SW L99, 2SS, RS, NAV, Inferno Orange Interior:
-Borla ATAK catback
-Range AFM delete
-15% tint all around
-Red LED interior bulbs
-55k white Cree LED fogs