The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 03-16-2015, 06:10 PM   #981
el ess A
Older Than Dirt

Drives: 2010 & 2013 Camaros
OOOOORRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Rick could confront the good Dr. Asshat, and for the sake of community and in an attempt to change, threaten nut removal to get his ass back in line. Hahaha. Naaah. In any case, Rick's going to have a go at Sam's mom, Jessie.

Deanna could lose her sh*t over Aiden's death and Nicholas (I could have swore Glenn was calling him "Dickless" at the warehouse, but maybe I was wrong) just MAY roll on the group by saying they left Aiden to die and he alone tried to help, or some made up BS story. This could lend credence to Traitor Gabriel's malicious attempt to fugg the gang over. Or...Deanna could think he's full of sh*t and tell him to STFU.

But...it could also accelerate the inevitable takeover of the weak group by Rick and the gang. And Scarol threatened Sam's life about the guns, yet somehow she feels compelled to help him because she feels someone's being abused at his house and his dad, Pete, is the culprit. But honestly, Sam is kind of a super-sheltered kid and naīve as they come. He's likely good walker-bait IMO. I probably wouldn't mind him being chewed on while tied to a tree.

Stress and strife will abound once stuff really starts to shake out. And it does appear Sasha is taking on the role Andrea WOULD have had in the event Andrea stayed alive (tower look out).

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=26108&dateline=142898  4774
el ess A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 07:08 PM   #982
TommyTheCat
SHKE BKE

Drives: 2013 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by el ess A View Post
OOOOORRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Rick could confront the good Dr. Asshat, and for the sake of community and in an attempt to change, threaten nut removal to get his ass back in line. Hahaha. Naaah. In any case, Rick's going to have a go at Sam's mom, Jessie.

Deanna could lose her sh*t over Aiden's death and Nicholas (I could have swore Glenn was calling him "Dickless" at the warehouse, but maybe I was wrong) just MAY roll on the group by saying they left Aiden to die and he alone tried to help, or some made up BS story. This could lend credence to Traitor Gabriel's malicious attempt to fugg the gang over. Or...Deanna could think he's full of sh*t and tell him to STFU.

But...it could also accelerate the inevitable takeover of the weak group by Rick and the gang. And Scarol threatened Sam's life about the guns, yet somehow she feels compelled to help him because she feels someone's being abused at his house and his dad, Pete, is the culprit. But honestly, Sam is kind of a super-sheltered kid and naīve as they come. He's likely good walker-bait IMO. I probably wouldn't mind him being chewed on while tied to a tree.

Stress and strife will abound once stuff really starts to shake out. And it does appear Sasha is taking on the role Andrea WOULD have had in the event Andrea stayed alive (tower look out).
How do you follow so many names?

EVERYBODY HATES CHRIS
TommyTheCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 12:21 PM   #983
Desertion

Drives: 2010 1LT/RS Transformer Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyTheCat View Post
How do you follow so many names?

EVERYBODY HATES CHRIS
He referred to Sasha becoming like Andrea was in the comics so maybe the comics helped lol
Old 03-17-2015, 05:09 PM   #984
SSBUSDRVR

Drives: '11 2SS/RS IBM/BLK M6
Quote:
Which Zombie Movie All Time Favorite?
Night of Living Dead. Filmed partially in Hood grew up in in Pittsburgh,Pa ( Graveyard Scene was where some of us use to go "parking" lol .) ChillyBilly the News Reporter was a local Celeb who used to Host Chiller Theater on Sat Nights. Dad would be out Mom would be upstairs playing Cards. and we would be in the Basement getting the sh*t scared out of ourselves watching Attack of the Mushroom People and other B Movies lol
Dawn of the Dead
Biker Gang you see get ripped to Shreds in Mall ( remember the Blood Pressure Machine Scene?)were some friends of ours. Some of the guys used to frequent my late Grandparents Bar in SouthHills of Pitt and one night they were having drinks and the next night they are in a Movie lol
Always have had a Soft Spot for Zombie Flicks

ProCharger Stage II D1X Race ,Monster Triple,Alky Control Meth Inj, Forgestar F14 Drag Version and a bunch of other blah blah blah.838/688 at 12lbs Street Friendly
SSBUSDRVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 08:36 PM   #985
Mutant Racer

Drives: 2015 2LT Torch Red C7 Stingray
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeDawn View Post
Hey guys! While on Topic of "Zombies", which Zombie MOVIE is your all time favorite? I'd say mine would be "Dawn of the Dead: 2004". The production team did an excellent job with the eerie beginning how everything went south!
Brains!
Mutant Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 03:33 PM   #986
Mutant Racer

Drives: 2015 2LT Torch Red C7 Stingray
C'mon guys a little Return of the Living Dead straight from the 80's?

Mutant Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 12:02 AM   #987
ttesort1

Drives: 2013 2lt rs
Best pick up of the show. "I like your knife"
ttesort1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 11:35 AM   #988
mbowen89

Drives: 2015 CRT 2SS/RS 1LE
So, is he going to be kicked out of now after the fight?
mbowen89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 12:15 PM   #989
Spartan01

Drives: Evil Eva, 2010 2SS LS3
My predictions: (any one want to make a wager?)

First, the next episode will reveal more rivalry between Rick's group and the Alexandria group.
Most likely this will include Abraham being wanted by both and torn between his "family," and the new chance at life in Alexandria.
This will all culminate in everyone at each others throats until, (Surprise, surprise) something bad happens and the strengths of Rick's crew are revealed as they save the day.

Additionally, Gabriel Stokes (preacher) is not long for this world. They just killed of Everybody Hates Chris, so he is the last Black guy. As soon as another Black guy shows up, they will kill him off.
Old 03-25-2015, 02:19 PM   #990
SSJ455

Drives: "Kara Zor-El" 2017 2SS HBM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan01 View Post
My predictions: (any one want to make a wager?)

First, the next episode will reveal more rivalry between Rick's group and the Alexandria group.
Most likely this will include Abraham being wanted by both and torn between his "family," and the new chance at life in Alexandria.
This will all culminate in everyone at each others throats until, (Surprise, surprise) something bad happens and the strengths of Rick's crew are revealed as they save the day.

Additionally, Gabriel Stokes (preacher) is not long for this world. They just killed of Everybody Hates Chris, so he is the last Black guy. As soon as another Black guy shows up, they will kill him off.
No bet here. It all sounds plausible. I really do hope that the preacher man gets it as bad or worse then Everybody Hates Chris. He was torn apart!!
Dangerzoooooone.

SSJ455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 02:31 PM   #991
ClawSS
High-tech Redneck

Drives: '10 CGM SS, '02 2500HD, '09 300SRT8
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJ455 View Post
No bet here. It all sounds plausible. I really do hope that the preacher man gets it as bad or worse then Everybody -ate- Chris. He was torn apart!!

2010 CGM L99 2SS/RS - GPI SS3 VVT, BTR DoD Delete, Circle D 4c, BTR springs, Katech C5R Timing Chain, MRR-228 315/275, CAI, Elite catch-can, TSP 1 7/8" Headers + offroad pipes, Magnaflow 3", Pfadt springs, BMR LCAs, toelinks, trailing arms, cradle bushings, & sway bars w/ endlinks, Vitesse paddles, heritage grille, and an eBay splitter. Power upgrades by Race Proven Perf.; Tuning by ShorTuning.
ClawSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 03:22 PM   #992
45thCamaro

Drives: 2012 Camaro 45th Anniversary RS
Everybody *Ate Chris. Classic. I'm could see the OG gets split here. I feel like some of them will stay and some will go. I think Rick, Carl, glen, maggie, carol, and Sasha will go. Then I see, michonne, Abraham wanting to stay. Since they both have purpose there. I almost feel like Daryl is a wild card at this point on staying or going. Someone will die that's for certain
45thCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 03:53 PM   #993
ttesort1

Drives: 2013 2lt rs
Daryl is staying with the group i have no doubt about this
ttesort1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 04:22 PM   #994
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Was there a new episode Sunday?

I had not watched this whole season. I like to let 5 or 6 weeks play and just record them. Well Sunday night, late, I watched all of them up to this last Sunday. Cept there was no recording for Sunday. WTF?

I'll catch it will hopefully record just before this weeks episode. I deleted the rest.