Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > V6 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment

Old 08-23-2014, 11:45 AM   #1
BlackSmoke

Drives: 2013 Black SS 1LE
Flo-master 40 series for V6

I have a hardly used set of Flo-master 40 series exhaust that I recently took off my car. The set up is for a V6 Camaro. They are less than 6 months old and the installer thought they were 2 weeks old. No rust, no issues at all. I paid $210 total for the system and I would take $100 for the whole set. The main problem is the main exhaust is all in one piece being about 4-5 foot long. The mufflers are separated which would be easy to ship and may be what people mainly want but I am unsure of the shipping cost involved for the whole thing being that's such a long piece. Nevertheless if anyone is interested let me know.
K & N Cold Air Intake, 25% window tint, 2 sets of 6000K LED fogs added, bow ties delete, Pypes catback mid exhaust, MGP Caliper covers, Spyder projection HID 6000K lighting with dual CCFL halos, Technostalgia Rapid Fire LED Tail Lights, blacked out rear bezels, Oracle Ghosted side marker lights, Platinum Ultra Rims, LED tag, dome, trunk lighting, Razzi Ground Effects, Billet Grille, Oracle Concept Mirrors, Eibach Pro Springs,
GM Strut Tower Brace and LED lit door sills.
BlackSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 10:11 PM   #2
MarcoOlivares

Drives: 2004
Can you post pintures

Can you send me some pictures please? Engmarcoolivares@gmail.com If i like it Ill send you the money right away Thank you!
MarcoOlivares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 12:42 PM   #3
BlackSmoke

Drives: 2013 Black SS 1LE
Pics of Flo-Master setup

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcoOlivares View Post
Can you send me some pictures please? Engmarcoolivares@gmail.com If i like it Ill send you the money right away Thank you!

Sure thing.
Attached Images

K & N Cold Air Intake, 25% window tint, 2 sets of 6000K LED fogs added, bow ties delete, Pypes catback mid exhaust, MGP Caliper covers, Spyder projection HID 6000K lighting with dual CCFL halos, Technostalgia Rapid Fire LED Tail Lights, blacked out rear bezels, Oracle Ghosted side marker lights, Platinum Ultra Rims, LED tag, dome, trunk lighting, Razzi Ground Effects, Billet Grille, Oracle Concept Mirrors, Eibach Pro Springs,
GM Strut Tower Brace and LED lit door sills.
BlackSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 11:35 PM   #4
MarcoOlivares

Drives: 2004
can you wrapped and bring it to a fedex maybe we can share the shipping ill help you with that, I want to know how much it cost trough fedex! let me know ill wait!
MarcoOlivares is offline   Reply With Quote