Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Old 06-12-2009, 10:16 PM   #57
rolnslo
Rolling along...

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS SGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBone View Post
I would love to take credit but I lifted it from page 2, rolnslo's post.

I don't know if he took it or found it but yea nice photo. It still looks better in person if you can believe it.

T.
Not mine. I found it on Flickr. Credit goes to izthistaken.

The high res version is here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/3070535...7619467550041/
Old 06-15-2009, 04:36 PM   #58
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Accuracy in our forum communication.

An inaccurate headline was created in error and posted in this forum regarding Pedders USA, LLC. The error is understandable, but it remains inaccurate and in error.

Nickey Chicago Camaro gets “Pedderized” with Pedders Xa coilovers. Tested at GM’s Proving Grounds.

The testing was done at the Autobahn Country Club and NOT at GM's Milford Proving Grounds. While Pedders has done work with the fine people at the Proving Grounds for the Camaro, we did NOT test the Nickey Camaro at the Proving Grounds. We did our Testing of the Nickey Super Car at the Autobahn Country Club with TEAM Stradale as clearly stated in the original post. At Pedders, our reputation for accuracy in our communication is exceptionally important. We are old school. We say what we do. We do what we say. That is why this correction has been posted. Pedders wanted to make certain that there was no confusion about the facts posted by Pedders in this thread and the stellar results of the Nickey Camaro.

One other detail should also be addressed. Pedderised is spelled with an S and NOT a Z.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote