Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 10-28-2012, 02:13 PM   #15
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyx View Post
thank you, its been one hell of a deployment so far... but coming home soon god i miss the rain haha
yea, My son is complaining the that he misses the rain & right now hes just in Mississippi lol

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 02:41 PM   #16
Nyx

Drives: Black 2013 Camaro SS
Send a message via AIM to Nyx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
yea, My son is complaining the that he misses the rain & right now hes just in Mississippi lol
haha nice, here in afghanistan acouple of months ago it reached up to the 120's..... now during the day its 90's and nights are not 30's haha no rain tho XD
Nyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:11 PM   #17
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
haha nice, here in afghanistan acouple of months ago it reached up to the 120's..... now during the day its 90's and nights are not 30's haha no rain tho XD
Hes in tech for Airforce he will get his first base in Jan

Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Old 10-28-2012, 03:14 PM   #18
Nyx

Drives: Black 2013 Camaro SS
Send a message via AIM to Nyx
Quote:
Hes in tech for Airforce he will get his first base in Jan
nice, i wish i would have gone Airforce.... lol Army isnt my cup of tea
Nyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:54 PM   #19
CWI
Helping Build America

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS,LS3 2013 Duramax 3500HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by My45thAnniversaryCamaro View Post
Seriously, hopefully this person will be in jail for a long time.
It's "vehicular homicide" in Texas.
Quote:
I am just saying how a OBJECT cant do something when it doesnt breath, eat or do anything a human or even an animal does. its just an object.
I thought Camaros breath fire and eat Mustangs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road_Warrior85 View Post
IF in fact the car was being borrowed, then the owner needs to go to jail if he refuses to tell who borrowed the car. Do you really expect me to believe he doesnt know who he let borrow his car????

and

if in fact the "borrowed my car" story is a fake because the owner actually ran on foot..... then all I can pray is that he gets run over by a car as well, and lives with mangled legs..... just to get hit in his wheelchair crossing the street some time later.
Owner should be partially responsible. If he loaned the car with permission, his insurance will have to pay as well, unless the driver was racing or drinking.
Old 10-28-2012, 03:55 PM   #20
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
nice, i wish i would have gone Airforce.... lol Army isnt my cup of tea
you can transfer my husband did years ago he was army infintry lol now airforce aircraft mech

Old 10-28-2012, 03:56 PM   #21
CWI
Helping Build America

Another excellant reason I don't let others drive my car.
Old 10-28-2012, 03:57 PM   #22
CWI
Helping Build America

Quote:
you can transfer my husband did years ago he was army infintry lol now airforce aircraft mech
Don't you have to complete your current enlistment first?
Old 10-28-2012, 04:09 PM   #23
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWI View Post
Don't you have to complete your current enlistment first?
t

I dont think so, but he went from reserves to active duty now hes back reserves

go talk to the air force guys

Old 10-28-2012, 05:39 PM   #24
christianchevell
old school chevy rodder

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Manual,DM exhaust,CRT
probably some old POS third gen
christianchevell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 05:44 PM   #25
RollaMo

Drives: 2017 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by christianchevell View Post
probably some old POS third gen
Guess you didn't click on the link and read the article (with picture).
2015 Harley Davidson Ultra Limited
RollaMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 05:57 PM   #26
Tony L.

Drives: 2012 2LT Victory Red, 6spd Manual
Camaro sould not even be in the title, should be idiot person was careless, crashes into Halloween party. Bet if he was driving a Yugo, you would have to read the entire article to find out. Looks like someone at that news station is using the model of the car to gain more interest in the story.
Tony L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 05:58 PM   #27
CWI
Helping Build America

This report says the driver was 21 years old and has been identified. Alcohol was a factor.

And it was a white Camero.

Posted on October 28, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Updated today at 2:52 PM

Related:
•Woman killed after car crashes into backyard Halloween party

HOUSTON – A woman was killed early Sunday after a car crashed into a backyard where a Halloween party was under way, Harris County deputies said.

A white Camero was traveling north on Old Greenhouse Road around 12:45 a.m. when the 21-year-old driver ran a stop sign and smashed through the wood fence of the home’s backyard, said Harris County deputy Sgt. Susan Cotter.

Cotter said the driver ran over four adults and killed a 38-year-old woman. The woman died at the scene. Two people were taken to Hermann Hospital by Life Flight and one person was taken by ground ambulance. All three were listed in stable condition.

The driver fled on foot, and had not been caught Sunday morning, but investigators said they know his identity.

Cotter said the man was borrowing some else’s car.

“There (are) signs that alcohol was a factor in the crash,” said Cotter. “The vehicle smells like alcohol.”
http://www.khou.com/news/local/Woman...176177271.html
Old 10-28-2012, 07:36 PM   #28
Chemical

Drives: 2SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWI View Post
This report says the driver was 21 years old and has been identified. Alcohol was a factor.

And it was a white Camero.

Posted on October 28, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Updated today at 2:52 PM

Related:
•Woman killed after car crashes into backyard Halloween party

HOUSTON – A woman was killed early Sunday after a car crashed into a backyard where a Halloween party was under way, Harris County deputies said.

A white Camero was traveling north on Old Greenhouse Road around 12:45 a.m. when the 21-year-old driver ran a stop sign and smashed through the wood fence of the home’s backyard, said Harris County deputy Sgt. Susan Cotter.

Cotter said the driver ran over four adults and killed a 38-year-old woman. The woman died at the scene. Two people were taken to Hermann Hospital by Life Flight and one person was taken by ground ambulance. All three were listed in stable condition.

The driver fled on foot, and had not been caught Sunday morning, but investigators said they know his identity.

Cotter said the man was borrowing some else’s car.

“There (are) signs that alcohol was a factor in the crash,” said Cotter. “The vehicle smells like alcohol.”
http://www.khou.com/news/local/Woman...176177271.html
Damn...
Chemical is offline   Reply With Quote