Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 02-25-2009, 07:54 PM   #29
kstmbkes

Drives: 2010 Camaro, 2ss Rally yellow
Send a message via Yahoo to kstmbkes
I am waiting for the car to show up first, Dont wanna count my chickens before they hatch. Im told my ry 2ss should be here at the end of april- first week of may. Im not holding my breath on that one. I actually want it to show up in October. It would be a great birthday present. I have 3000 saved and 1000 already on down payment. that should take care of tax and license.
kstmbkes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 08:46 PM   #30
Navy Blue
Future Camaro Owner

Drives: 2001 Chevy Impala
wow you guys are totally prepared! i have nothing as of this very moment..well like 500 bucks but yea..i get paid bi weekly, i've arranged my bills to half on one paycheck, and the other half to another, taking out gas i should have a hefty 500 every check, that's a thousand a month, i plan to get mine mid september of next year (2010), it'll be a total gift for me putting down about 15k i hope to finance the rest, if i can pay off my car i'll have even more to save including changing my insurance from full coverage to liability! hmm maybe i'll do that! anywho with those changes that means i can add a good 200 extra to my savings per month which i hope can get me financed.

would anyone put down that as a down payment? i have no clue as to what to expect especially as this will be my first new car and one without a co-signer....can i do it?
my credit's on the way up i've had 2 bad marks that i took care of, paid fully.
Navy Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 08:47 PM   #31
Navy Blue
Future Camaro Owner

Drives: 2001 Chevy Impala
oh yea, my 500 a week savings begins this monday (an odd payday)
Navy Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 08:58 PM   #32
KJS

Drives: '10 RJT,'95&'14 Vette
be robbin' a bank day before pickup day, then i'm headin' down mexico way liqured up and doin' 95 all the way with the sweetest babe alive parked to my right. figure the whole damm country be broke by then and wont go lookin for me as they got bigger troubles anyhow. life's short enough as it is an' might as well enjoy and i mean enjoy the ride before the whole country crashes in on itself.
Well that's what I'd say, and do if I could, but the reality is I got a mortgage, kids, a job (for now anyhow) and just for once would like to actually mean (and do) something like that!

Last edited by KJS; 02-25-2009 at 09:28 PM.
KJS is offline   Reply With Quote