Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Bigwormgraphix

Old 09-27-2018, 08:51 AM   #71
S2K+1LE
Account Suspended

Drives: 17 SS 1LE | 07 S2K
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
Better than you, Mr. Pot calling the kettle black, person. You attack an entire group of people by calling them scum over what you believe an action taken by one of their drivers did. Just keep showing your colors. We get you. Have a nice day. I'm out of here.
Im not on here selling anything, short bus.

As usual you have zero argument and just want to throw a tantrum and attack people then run away. Immature and cowardly. I suggest growing up and stopping this pathetic behavior.
S2K+1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 11:33 AM   #72
fastball
Banned

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by S2K+1LE View Post
Im not on here selling anything, short bus.

As usual you have zero argument and just want to throw a tantrum and attack people then run away. Immature and cowardly. I suggest growing up and stopping this pathetic behavior.
Actually he had an excellent argument. Which is in fact you have no idea what you’re talking about. The situation on that track was such that the guy caused his own death much the same way the thugs who refuse to comply with police commands end up getting shot.

But in both instances based on your idiotic and uneducated comments you’d never understand, or you insist on being annoying, which is why people get fed up arguing with you.

Just understand your opinion is wrong, uninformed, and doesn’t matter. People like you should not be permitted to vote.
fastball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 11:43 AM   #73
S2K+1LE
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastball View Post
Actually he had an excellent argument. Which is in fact you have no idea what you’re talking about. The situation on that track was such that the guy caused his own death much the same way the thugs who refuse to comply with police commands end up getting shot.

But in both instances based on your idiotic and uneducated comments you’d never understand, or you insist on being annoying, which is why people get fed up arguing with you.

Just understand your opinion is wrong, uninformed, and doesn’t matter. People like you should not be permitted to vote.
Just to be clear here, no one was talking to you in the first place.

And if you think "hurr hurr, you don't know what yer talkin about" is a good argument then you're just the kind of undereducated internet coward that says shit like this and only serves to prove me right. If you can't seem to get the point across to me without insulting my obviously far greater intelligence, clearly you don't have any point at all. Go on and have a great day, internet guy no one was talking to!
Old 09-27-2018, 11:50 AM   #74
fastball
Banned

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS 6MT
Quote:
Just to be clear here, no one was talking to you in the first place.

And if you think "hurr hurr, you don't know what yer talkin about" is a good argument then you're just the kind of undereducated internet coward that says shit like this and only serves to prove me right. If you can't seem to get the point across to me without insulting my obviously far greater intelligence, clearly you don't have any point at all. Go on and have a great day, internet guy no one was talking to!
If you didn’t want anyone else to read your drivel you shouldn’t have posted it. I don’t give a fuk who you were talking to. You made it public.

Think about what you post before you post it if you don’t want others reading it.

I made a very clear, well defined point. You’re ironically the one clamoring about making points when you have not presented one yet.
fastball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 11:50 AM   #75
ZED SLED

Drives: 2017 Mosaic Bk ZL1 M6
I'll just get this IBTL

Name:  keyboard warrior.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  75.6 KB

ZED SLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 11:55 AM   #76
S2K+1LE
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastball View Post
If you didn’t want anyone else to read your drivel you shouldn’t have posted it. I don’t give a fuk who you were talking to. You made it public.

Think about what you post before you post it if you don’t want others reading it.

I made a very clear, well defined point. You’re ironically the one clamoring about making points when you have not presented one yet.
I think it's pretty clear that I care even less about what you have to say.

What can I do to help you understand that? You could try making your point, omg you might have to reiterate it, you know... without looking like you lack the cerebral capacity to do so without hurling childish insults. It may work, it may not... I'd suggest you just stop and try to have a better day than your emotional responses to me are letting you right now!
Old 09-27-2018, 12:26 PM   #77
Godfatha

Drives: 2016 2SS Mosaic Black Convertible
I'm not a Tony Stewart fan, but if you educate yourself on the situation then perhaps you would understand that the likelihood of it being unintentional is great (or at least enough to provide reasonable doubt).

1) Sprint cars are not the easiest to see out of
2) Sprint cars steer differently than street cars
3) Sprint cars are run on short tracks, meaning there is less time to adjust if there is an incident ahead of you
4) The driver was outside of his car on the track, which is obviously incredibly stupid.
Godfatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 12:30 PM   #78
S2K+1LE
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMR Sales View Post
Well, for one, I explained how the Throttle Steer works on a Sprint Car and because of that you take BMR off any parts list. Sorry, you can't understand what I've said about this situation. Possibly you don't understand how a suspension works in a Camaro and therefore don't understand how our parts work and could benefit you.

Good Luck in your future endeavors!
You obviously lack the understanding if you cannot explain, and saying someone else doesn't understand means you haven't explained (as I stated). It's your position here to clarify, as they are your statements. That is just how communication works.

Embarrassing. *cringe*
Old 09-27-2018, 12:32 PM   #79
S2K+1LE
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfatha View Post
4) The driver was outside of his car on the track, which is obviously incredibly stupid.
I've seen several people mention this, using it to rationalize as the other driver's fault. I don't really understand how we got to the point where we feel that stupidity is a crime punishable by death... but... hell I dunno maybe it should be?
Old 09-27-2018, 12:41 PM   #80
Godfatha

Drives: 2016 2SS Mosaic Black Convertible
Quote:
I've seen several people mention this, using it to rationalize as the other driver's fault. I don't really understand how we got to the point where we feel that stupidity is a crime punishable by death... but... hell I dunno maybe it should be?
If one jumps out on the interstate in heavy traffic and gets hit, is it the driver's fault?
Godfatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 12:48 PM   #81
S2K+1LE
Account Suspended

Do the laws of the interstate apply to a closed race track?

I think we're ending up with more questions than answers here at this point.
Old 09-27-2018, 01:48 PM   #82
BMR Sales

Drives: Race Car
Quote:
You obviously lack the understanding if you cannot explain, and saying someone else doesn't understand means you haven't explained (as I stated). It's your position here to clarify, as they are your statements. That is just how communication works.

Embarrassing. *cringe*
Communication works when one person has the ability to comprehend what has been stated.

but here are some basics;

Sprint Cars only turn left
because they turn left, they have a Custom Panhard Rod that helps rear steer the car the way it is set up
they also have Tire Stagger, meaning that Tires are bigger on one side of the car than the other.

If you have ever watched a Sprint Car race ( & it doesn't sound like you have), these cars slide through the corners with the front wheels at opposite lock (do I need to explain that too?) so they can catch the car and straighten it out on the straights where they throw the car into a drift with the throttle and a tiny bit of steering.

a Driver is looking left through the Cage as much as he is looking forward.

So you have a car that uses Throttle Steer, a Dumb Ass Kid that was High that walks up the Track, at Night, in a Black Racesuit & Black Helmet towards a Machine. Tony saw him at the last second, blipped the Throttle to try to move his car away from the kid but it was too late.

Those are the Facts!

Last edited by BMR Sales; 09-27-2018 at 03:23 PM.
BMR Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 01:49 PM   #83
BMR Sales

Drives: Race Car
Quote:
I don't really understand how we got to the point where we feel that stupidity is a crime punishable by death...
it's called the Darwin Theory
BMR Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 02:00 PM   #84
S2K+1LE
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMR Sales View Post
Communication works when one person has the ability to comprehend what has been stated.

but since I have to get to your 3rd Grade Education level, here are some basics;

Sprint Cars only turn left
because they turn left, they have a Custom Panhard Rod that helps rear steer the car the way it is set up
they also have Tire Stagger, meaning that Tires are bigger on one side of the car than the other.

If you have ever watched a Sprint Car race ( & it doesn't sound like you have), these cars slide through the corners with the front wheels at opposite lock (do I need to explain that too?) so they can catch the car and straighten it out on the straights where they throw the car into a drift with the throttle and a tiny bit of steering.

a Driver is looking left through the Cage as much as he is looking forward.

So you have a car that uses Throttle Steer, a Dumb Ass Kid that was High ( possibly a relative of yours) that walks up the Track, at Night, in a Black Racesuit & Black Helmet towards a Machine. Tony saw him at the last second, blipped the Throttle to try to move his car away from the kid but it was too late.

Those are the Facts!

Thank you for the explanation, that was super helpful. While I'd have liked to see that earlier, it still is very good!

I'd appreciate if you would save the insults, because if you're going to insult someone's education level then you should probably also know the difference between accept and except. You know it's never good when a vendor gets in an argument like this online, right? It just isn't a good idea, please try to be more measured and respectful in your replies.

Also, please understand that communication has multiple facets, and telling someone they don't understand without explaining is simply poor communication. You aren't educated on a subject if you cannot educate others, and you aren't helping by telling people they don't understand without helping them to do so. That's just the facts!