View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 03:11 PM   #71
EvilBoost
Evil

Drives: 2012 Chevrolet Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45THanniversarySS View Post
Hey everyone, been a while since i've posted due to surgery...to answer some questions...yes its the point of a 4 figured hp car that runs on 93pump...its not the point of making it a DD and lets be honest why would you drive 1000rwhp car as a DD...YOU DONT...its the fact of having it and wanting to take it out for show...I am a camaro fan for life and will own one of each generation but I still want this one to be the monster it was born to be...Trust me being that im 21 doesnt mean I dont understand the price, time, or even the work needed to structuralize the entire car, but when you all were my age didnt you have a dream to make a car as stupid powerful as you can and still be able to drive around...and as i see it I can afford the by age 25 with no problem...Life is short and you never know when it may end, expectially when your military fighting a war...I want to live with no regrets and be able to say I (legally) had the most fun I physically could...I accept all the critisizm/ knowledge put out by my elders, but take a step back and view life from my eyes...how many ppl my age can say they own a car with 1000rwhp or even close? Im single and have no wife/kids to take care of...which means enjoy life...or should i be like most other soldiers these days and drink my money away and buy dumb crap i will end up gettin rid of...I will never sell this camaro, or my other camaro...or any other camaro i purchase in the future...im camaro for life and thats how im always gonna be...CHEVY 4 LIFE...
Go ahead and build something bro... dont listen to all this mambo jumbo lol... I started building at 15 years old... I've done some crazzzyy shizknick.

Taking Performance Technology to a New Level
EvilBoost is offline   Reply With Quote