The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > Corvette Stingray C7 General Discussions

Old 09-06-2014, 02:22 PM   #1
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
C7 Owners are nice people

OK its happened to me twice now. A couple weeks ago a C7 convertible pulls up next to me at a stoplight and the driver looks over and gives me a thumbs up, I of course returned the favor. Today a beautiful Blonde does the same thing, but then she rolls the window down and says, "That's a beautiful Camaro, I had a hard time choosing between a Camaro and Corvette". I told her if I had to choose I would have picked the Stingray too. We then drove side by side for about a mile until I had to turn off. That made my day...
Old 09-07-2014, 08:26 AM   #2
Hulkamaniac
Livin' the Dream

Drives: '23 Charger GT, '23 Stingray
You're very correct in observations.

The Corvette community is full of nice people. Yes, there are a few "Corvette Snobs", but overall fantastic people.

We don't have to worry about the in-fighting and drama that goes on in the muscle car community.

When I first joined the Corvette community, I asked a group of about 25 Corvette owners, "Camaro's have Challengers and Mustangs as rivals. Who are the Corvette rivals?"

In unison their reply was, "Who cares?"

Hulkamaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 10:26 AM   #3
OnTheRoad41

Drives: Red convertible 2014 Stingray
We went on the Caravan a few weeks ago. What a nice group of people! We've never before joined a Corvette club (this is our 5th corvette) but these folks were so nice and we had such a great time that we probably will with this Corvette.
OnTheRoad41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 02:56 PM   #4
monicatomokc

Drives: 2014 Corvette 2021 Tahoe Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheRoad41 View Post
We went on the Caravan a few weeks ago. What a nice group of people! We've never before joined a Corvette club (this is our 5th corvette) but these folks were so nice and we had such a great time that we probably will with this Corvette.
I presume this includes the outstanding greeting/sendoff you received in El Reno, OK (August 25th at Frontier Chevrolet sponsored)!!

I don't belong to a Corvette Club here, but I was there with my C7 to show the support (and grab some free food). What a great social event that was with a great bunch of people. I hope you were there to enjoy it. I did see several Arizona plates; hope one was you!!