The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Member's Lounge > Off-Topic Chat

Old 07-17-2023, 05:07 AM   #1
StellaEdwards

Drives: T&CsApply
Useful Android Apps for Cars: Enhanced Safety and Convenience

Google Maps: The popularity of Google Maps is undeniable. This app not only provides accurate directions, but also real-time traffic updates, helping you avoid road congestion and reach your destination quickly and safely.
Waze: With a large user community, Waze is a useful application to avoid traffic and find the optimal route. It provides information about traffic conditions, road incidents, and actual travel speeds from a community of users, helping you choose the best route.
Spotify mod apk: Music is an integral part of the driving journey. Spotify is the leading music streaming app, giving you access to a huge library of songs and creating personalized playlists. You can enjoy your favorite music without having to touch your phone.

Last edited by StellaEdwards; 10-24-2023 at 11:24 PM.
StellaEdwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2023, 05:44 AM   #2
anmit

Drives: 5
I can also add these apps:

GasBuddy (Fuel Prices):
Locate nearby gas stations and compare fuel prices.

Torque Pro (OBD2 & Car Performance):
Access and monitor real-time car diagnostics using an OBD2 adapter.

Commander One: use iphone as a flash drive. Used all of em myself

Last edited by anmit; 10-23-2023 at 07:14 AM.
anmit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 03:10 AM   #3
KathleenGonzalez

Drives: car toyota sedan
I like this article, modhihe is the place I often choose to download applications and games mod apk files for android,instala minecraft gratis . minecraft mod apk and capcut pro apk are my favorite games and apps. That's very wonderful!

Last edited by KathleenGonzalez; 12-14-2023 at 04:02 AM.
KathleenGonzalez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 01:17 AM   #4
elizaallen

Drives: BMW
Thanks for sharing nice information. I’m Elliza allen working as an academic consultant and have been providing assistance to students in completing their assignments effectively and on time at myassignmenthelp.expert.
elizaallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 01:41 PM   #5
Copart

Drives: 6
Drivvo and Fuelio: Both apps allow you to track various aspects of your car, including repairs, maintenance, expenses, gas mileage, and more. Drivvo is particularly useful for those who drive professionally, while Fuelio is a strong competitor in this space. Choose the one that suits your needs best1.
GasBuddy: GasBuddy is a money-saving app that crowdsources gas prices in your area. It helps you find the gas station with the cheapest fuel
Copart is offline   Reply With Quote