The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 03-19-2010, 03:30 PM   #15
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless

Drives: CGM 1SS RS
Another one that is probably the company slogan here is "It is what it is..."

My buddy hates that saying and when I asked him why he told me that he was dating a girl a few years back and she was at his house. He told her that they needed to break up because of...I don't know what, but at any rate (), she started gathering her things without saying a word. He has the nerve to ask her to say something and all she kept saying was, "it is what it is..." When she finally left his house, she sends him a text message saying, "It is what it is..."
Old 03-19-2010, 03:37 PM   #16
Da Hose
ACCOUNT HOZED BY GN......

Drives: 2011 SGM 2SS/RS #26731
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwantone2 View Post
Another one that is probably the company slogan here is "It is what it is..."

My buddy hates that saying and when I asked him why he told me that he was dating a girl a few years back and she was at his house. He told her that they needed to break up because of...I don't know what, but at any rate (), she started gathering her things without saying a word. He has the nerve to ask her to say something and all she kept saying was, "it is what it is..." When she finally left his house, she sends him a text message saying, "It is what it is..."

I think I just heard "hercamaro" scream!!!!!

I'd bet $100 that you smile like that all the time, even in your sleep... and you don't snore when you sleep, you giggle.

Da Hose is offline   Reply With Quote