The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 06-10-2023, 06:23 AM   #1
Blue 13
3P171 USAF Combat Arms

Drives: 2013 SS/RS
UPS sucks!!!!

I need a part for the Camaro. I call Thursday and order it, paying more to get UPS next day instead of the 3-5 days estimated for USPS. We live above my wife’s business so the lazy ass driver never even rings the doorbell yesterday and just marks it business closed and the tracker says delivery now scheduled for Monday. Their customer service line is absolute bullshit. No way to get a human. I do the live chat and they promise to have someone from the local depot call me so I can go pick it up since I need it immediately. Yep, no one calls. At least with the post office you can go there and complain. F them and their sh!t colored trucks.
Blue 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2023, 04:58 PM   #2
SlowLS1

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS , 2011 Colorado LS1
FedEX is my bane!

My FedEx guy almost never makes a successful delivery. SO much so that I avoid places that use FedEx.
Old 06-13-2023, 05:34 PM   #3
HDRDTD

Drives: 2013 Triple Black ZL1 Vert M6 ECF
Heere, neither UPS nor FedEx ever bothers to either Knock or ring the doorbell when they deliver a package.
I do however get a e-mail notice of delivery from FedEx along with a picture of where they left the package.
HDRDTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2023, 07:26 PM   #4
Blue 13
3P171 USAF Combat Arms

Drives: 2013 SS/RS
I just am so pissed he didn’t even TRY the damn doorbell, just marked it business closed. Lazy AMF.
Blue 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2023, 08:07 PM   #5
Danial

Drives: 2013 SS/RS, 2015 Camaro SS/RS Vert
I deal with UPS and most other shippers on a near-daily basis. They all SUCK now and have been very opportunistic to blame it all on the covid BS. UPS used to credit back air shipments that didn't reach their destination in the one, two or three day period. Not anymore. And when they stopped doing that, the drivers seemed to stop giving a *hit.
Old 06-14-2023, 05:40 AM   #6
dkp2LT

Drives: '11 2SS, '11 C6 GS, '04 MDX
Where I live I have had good luck with both. Personally my favorite now is Amazon's where they have the ability to open my garage door, drop off the package, and then close it. The same guy has been delivering my area for a few years. Stopped by one time to talk cars for a few minutes since I have my Camaro & Corvette in the garage. I know it takes some trust to have them in your garage...
dkp2LT is offline   Reply With Quote