Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2019, 05:02 PM   #15
Deputy347k9

Drives: 2014 Ashen Gray Convertible
Originally Posted by omarestrada599
Deputy. The reason of me posting on every single section was to inform potential buyers. Some people might be solely interested on transmission parts and will never read the initial post I made on exterior parts for sale. I did this in all sections to cover all and to protect all.
Last message this seller sent me was that her father has cancer, her mother dementia and that she lives with her 93 yr old grandmother. I don’t know what she tried to explain, but if she scammed me because she needed money... for her parents, God will take care of her. If she scammed just to make easy money, God will take care of her.
The admins preferred to delete my posts, this is how they deal with thieves, by deleting the posts of the affected party and not a single explanation of why or their actions to take toward a criminal.
Well, I will sell my car once I find a tail light for it. I won’t be needing this forum anymore so if the admins believe it’s necesary to kick me out of this forum, so let it be.
So far is been a week and no tail light. She hasn’t responded to PayPal towards the claim I made.
GOOD BYE (If I get kicked out)

OMAR! First and foremost thank you for the kind response. I understand your frustration and worry. Please don't judge this Forum by the actions or should I say excuses of one. I have purchased several items from members and proud to say NOT once did anyone come up with excuses as to why they couldn't ship. I have to assume looking at the pictures of the taillights and the wording that these were off the vehicle and ready to ship. I do also understand there are times when delays in shipping are legitimate. Example, I recently purchased a set of wheels that the member stated were ready to go and would be shipped within 48 hours of payment, which would have been shipped on a Friday. Unfortunately plans don't always work out, seller who usually get out of work on noon Friday was held over until past 6 that Friday evening. Leaving work I believe he telephoned me even before going home! Wheels were shipped that next Monday. I was not worried because we communicated. Myself nor anyone other than you and Stacy know what the real issues are, bottom line you should not have to go this far to get legitimate and honest answers. Again, don't sever the umbilical chord as I am sure this will come out in the wash. Myself.... after seeing her two latest attempted sales go drastically bad with so many excuses I would not be dealing with this seller.
Old 04-28-2019, 02:40 PM   #16
omarestrada599

Drives: jjj
Larry. I apologize to you and other forum members hogging up every single sub forum. It was in anger, desperation and so many words we could use. You understand that when you get robbed out of your money... it’s not just your money being robbed, it’s your kids and family money that someone took from them.
The admins were kind enough to delete my posts. I realized that moderators won’t intervene on this issue. I decided to delete my comments on Stacy’s posts.
First this so called 36yr old female said she doesn’t do overnight, next she said she’ll ship it in a few days, now she said she’ll ship it in two weeks.
I call this as a loose loose situation.
Now I have to wait till the last days of May so I can order the set of tail lights from pastel. Wait for them to be shipped and installed and finally put my camaro on consignment.
You see how is just not $180 in play, it’s $18, time lost, extra $430ish for the other lights and an extra month that I have to pay $600 out of..... I just don’t know how. My retired pay doesn’t give that much.
God will show me what to do.
Old 04-28-2019, 05:54 PM   #17
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by omarestrada599 View Post
Larry. I apologize to you and other forum members hogging up every single sub forum. It was in anger, desperation and so many words we could use. You understand that when you get robbed out of your money... it’s not just your money being robbed, it’s your kids and family money that someone took from them.
The admins were kind enough to delete my posts. I realized that moderators won’t intervene on this issue. I decided to delete my comments on Stacy’s posts.
First this so called 36yr old female said she doesn’t do overnight, next she said she’ll ship it in a few days, now she said she’ll ship it in two weeks.
I call this as a loose loose situation.
Now I have to wait till the last days of May so I can order the set of tail lights from pastel. Wait for them to be shipped and installed and finally put my camaro on consignment.
You see how is just not $180 in play, it’s $18, time lost, extra $430ish for the other lights and an extra month that I have to pay $600 out of..... I just don’t know how. My retired pay doesn’t give that much.
God will show me what to do.
First off Admins did not delete a single post of yours, but the entire forum was spammed with your threads so they were simply merged and placed in the proper sub-forum.

To insinuate that we won't do anything is just plain wrong. You obviously haven't been around here long enough to know that. Guess we could have banned her... but what would that have gotten you? Zero communication and an excuse not to send your parts. As it stands now you will probably get your parts, but after 4 days you started this. so you tell me... what do you want me to do? How can I help? Hopefully you used safe payment means via PayPal as we always insist on.
Old 04-28-2019, 09:05 PM   #18
~Stacy~
Banned

Drives: Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
First off Admins did not delete a single post of yours, but the entire forum was spammed with your threads so they were simply merged and placed in the proper sub-forum.

To insinuate that we won't do anything is just plain wrong. You obviously haven't been around here long enough to know that. Guess we could have banned her... but what would that have gotten you? Zero communication and an excuse not to send your parts. As it stands now you will probably get your parts, but after 4 days you started this. so you tell me... what do you want me to do? How can I help? Hopefully you used safe payment means via PayPal as we always insist on.
I'm sorry I DIDN'T instantly respond. . I have been in talks with PAYPAL. I don't WANT to sell anything on here anymore and u destroyed me as a great seller...
Old 04-28-2019, 10:27 PM   #19
omarestrada599

Well a moderator shows up.
Purchase date-Saturday
Wednesday-After emails and posts, she replies saying she’ll ship it in few days
Friday- she changes few days to two weeks.
Yes, you could ban her from selling formaking a customer/client/forum member wait two weeks for an item to be shipped out. Her sales are deceiving by selling you an item but not telling when will she decide to ship it. (Of course I’m not stupid to expect overnight as she mentioned)
I am a new member and have made purchases without an issue, we even befriended each other.
I don’t have to communicate with her anymore, the only entity she has to respond is PayPal not me. As I see it now, all she could do is refund my money and I’ll go to the dealership and purchase a $700 tail oe tail light.
As said I need to get rid of the car and all she did for me is hold me up.

Last edited by omarestrada599; 04-28-2019 at 11:13 PM.
Old 04-28-2019, 10:30 PM   #20
omarestrada599

PayPal is waiting the sellers response since Wednesday.
Attached Images

Old 04-28-2019, 11:05 PM   #21
omarestrada599

Admin.
Attached Images

Old 04-28-2019, 11:22 PM   #22
Vegas Bound
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 Sparkly Red One
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Stacy~ View Post
I'm sorry I DIDN'T instantly respond. . I have been in talks with PAYPAL. I don't WANT to sell anything on here anymore and u destroyed me as a great seller...

Looks like YOU destroyed yourself.
Old 04-29-2019, 05:26 AM   #23
Deputy347k9

Drives: 2014 Ashen Gray Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Stacy~ View Post
Stacy... Your words DO NOT speak well of your character, NOT one single person other than YOU destroyed your status as a great seller! NOT ONE, just you.
Old 04-29-2019, 05:56 AM   #24
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Well a moderator shows up.
Never mind... it sounds like you have this all figured out now.
Old 04-29-2019, 09:23 AM   #25
Ajax2112

Drives: ZL1
omar. This may help you with your PayPal dispute.

https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=545658

Last edited by Ajax2112; 04-29-2019 at 09:47 AM.
Old 04-29-2019, 09:27 AM   #26
~Stacy~
Banned

Drives: Car
Lights

Paypal just refunded his 180 stop bitching at me..
Old 04-29-2019, 10:55 AM   #27
omarestrada599

Wow two other members got scammed by Stacy and they didn’t war others on this seller? If you get scammed report it to moderators and post for us who is a thief.
So did this seller got 3 times the money for this tail lights for free or does she has to pay the money back to PayPal? If she doesn’t have to pay back seems like a good business I might start doing.
Yes I got my money reimbursed trough PayPal. It will take a few days but my money is assured. Hopefully by than I can get a set of aftermarket tail lights from phastek for $400.
Please don’t **** with a combat veteran who got blown up, not cool. You don’t know what is to have your uniform stained by the blood of a brother in arms for you to have the privilege to rob people from their hard working money.
Old 04-29-2019, 11:28 AM   #28
Vegas Bound
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 Sparkly Red One
Quote:
Wow two other members got scammed by Stacy and they didn’t war others on this seller? If you get scammed report it to moderators and post for us who is a thief.
So did this seller got 3 times the money for this tail lights for free or does she has to pay the money back to PayPal? If she doesn’t have to pay back seems like a good business I might start doing.
Yes I got my money reimbursed trough PayPal. It will take a few days but my money is assured. Hopefully by than I can get a set of aftermarket tail lights from phastek for $400.
Please don’t **** with a combat veteran who got blown up, not cool. You don’t know what is to have your uniform stained by the blood of a brother in arms for you to have the privilege to rob people from their hard working money.
Thank you for your service but when it comes to getting scammed it makes you no better than the next person

Closed Thread