Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-25-2012, 03:12 PM   #71
Renegade
Banned

Drives: Camaro SS Edition
Send a message via AIM to Renegade Send a message via MSN to Renegade Send a message via Yahoo to Renegade Send a message via Skype™ to Renegade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Mac View Post
One day on the highway there was a pretty girl hanging out a window screaming she loved my car. The next week some guy was haning out his van window to the waste screaming to me. Sadly it was the guy who was topless
lol @ topless. Hope you didn't get nightmares.
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 03:13 PM   #72
Renegade
Banned

Drives: Camaro SS Edition
Send a message via AIM to Renegade Send a message via MSN to Renegade Send a message via Yahoo to Renegade Send a message via Skype™ to Renegade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Ghost View Post
Everywhere I go I get people looking at the car. When I get out someone is always saying nice cr, I love your car, or asking me questions about it. A lot of people tell me stories of their Camaros also.
Always good to share stories and expierences.
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 08:29 PM   #73
DefianceDan
VroomVroom

Drives: 2017 50th 2SS
Just the other night I walked out from the convenience store to see a young couple arguing in from of my car. She said it had two gray and one red stripe....the guy swore it was 'just the lighting'. I had to set him straight.
Old 08-27-2012, 10:34 AM   #74
Mr.Jgunn65

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2/SS
You should have known this was going to happen. Happens to me all the time. Comes with the territorry.
Mr.Jgunn65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:48 AM   #75
SlickP

Drives: 2016 2SS Convertible
I just bought mines 08/02/12 i have 2089 miles on him. I drove him downtown chicago for first time and boy did i turn heads. I am happy to be a camaro owner and love the looks i get from everyone. I just learned about sports mode i took the traction control off and boy did this thing start drive different. I am still in my honey moon stages i hope this feeling never leaves me!!
SlickP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:54 AM   #76
woodj

Drives: 2SS/RS RJT Vert
There needs to be a statute of limitations on threads. This one is 3 years old.
Old 08-27-2012, 12:20 PM   #77
ss409cid

Drives: 2011 SS RS Convertible
Good to know that the reaction to Camaros is the same now as it was three years ago...
Old 08-27-2012, 12:31 PM   #78
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodj View Post

well we get all snippy when people don't search for threads on a topic.

Then we complain when they resurrect an old thread.

tough crowd.

GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:38 PM   #79
kmmink

Drives: 2013 2LT/RS/GFX CRT/Beige A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post

well we get all snippy when people don't search for threads on a topic.

Then we complain when they resurrect an old thread.

tough crowd.

EXACTLY!
kmmink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 03:21 PM   #80
GEEKFREEKSCOTTY
Autoboticus Roboticus

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by "prima"Donna View Post
I just got back from a day's worth of driving and errands and EVERYWHERE I went, I got admiration and positive feedback on my Camaro AND the RJT COLOR...

I feel like a "Rock Star" wherever I go, and I still LOVE that feeling and will enjoy it as long as it lasts...it doesn't bother me a bit...I just get a bigger and bigger "PERMAGRIN" the further I drive and the more compliments I get...

I will say it yet again, this car is a "happy pill" and I wish GM could "bottle" the joy and elation I feel every time I go anywhere in my "ROCKETSHIP"...

I even had the best compliment today of the entire 3 months of owning my "baby" and that was by a teenager in a very "fast and tricked out" Mustang, and he says to me, "I bet that car is FAST"...(keep in mind I have the 2LT/RS V6)...I don't even bother telling people anymore that it's not an SS if they don't ask, because most people don't "get it" when I try to explain that the RS is a V6...

So, I tell this kid that "Yes, this car is very fast for ME, and much faster than the last car I drove, and I bet your car is very fast too"(I try to be polite and respectful to all car enthusiasts)...he says to me, which I still cannot believe, "I think your car is waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy faster than mine"...can anyone believe this kid???...I said, yes, it's a "ROCKETSHIP" to me...

Have I ever mentioned to anyone on this forum that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, this car!!!!!!!............
(maybe once or twice...lol...)
Yeah.. since I bought my car, I've stopped taking anti-depressants...

True story.
Old 08-27-2012, 03:57 PM   #81
boltmark
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 2 SS/RS IOM Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodj View Post

GD, people get blasted for not doing a search on this website. Then one does it and they get slammed for it. Pick a direction folks and stick to it. Either you want us to do a search or just post the same question again. Then again if you really think about it who really cares what you think regarding a search or not?
boltmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 03:59 PM   #82
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Drives: '15 Challenger Hellcat (sold)
Old thread but idc.

I think everyone who purchased a 5th Gen craves attention,
FINALLYSATISFIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:07 PM   #83
rez333

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltmark View Post
GD, people get blasted for not doing a search on this website. Then one does it and they get slammed for it. Pick a direction folks and stick to it. Either you want us to do a search or just post the same question again. Then again if you really think about it who really cares what you think regarding a search or not?
What are you talking about?

50% bitch about not using search function
the other 50% bitch about resurrecting old threads

People ARE picking sides!
rez333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:37 PM   #84
DFWZ28

Drives: 2010 SS
i have received a few thumbs up or waves. but here in dallas, we have more jerks who do the opposite, ride your tail, jump right in front of you on the highway for no reason or cut you off....why....becuase i have an awesome car????