Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 04-18-2016, 04:59 PM   #1
waytoofast

Drives: dark
Vitesse communication and info giving SUCKS

i ordered a Vitesse Throttle Controller from them its been over a week and not a word then i call and and send a email they get back to me with a that was mad ethe day before and it had not even shipped yet, i told that i was disappointed with there customer service and how long there shipping takes, then he emails me back saying they had to wait for parts, ( WHATEVER )

then i look up the tracking number it says it should be delivered monday get home nothing so i check the tracking number again and he gave me the wrong tracking info ,,

if your business is getting that big hire more people,

(RANT OVER LOL )
Old 04-19-2016, 01:17 PM   #2
Chris6748h

Drives: 2017 1ss
I ordered mine last thurs. haven't gotten an email or a tracking number, I haven't heard a word
Chris6748h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 01:35 PM   #3
Lougill

Drives: 2013 ZL1 convertible
JMS Pedalmax
Lougill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 07:38 PM   #4
waytoofast

Drives: dark
i got mine yesterday and he sent me the tracking number after i got it. oh well i wont deal with them again ,
Old 04-25-2016, 02:16 AM   #5
cpomike13@yahoo.com

Drives: 2013 camaro ss
I got one, and it's insane how great it is. Throttle works great for about 2-3 months, then I started getting engine and stabilitrak error messages. Then stabilitrak fails, and when that happens your car will only drive 10mph. I've already reinstalled the controller, and reset it (hold both buttons down) trust me, see if you can get your money back, at least til they fix whatever this is.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
cpomike13@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 07:43 AM   #6
MrChrisLS3

Drives: 2018 1SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpomike13@yahoo.com View Post
I got one, and it's insane how great it is. Throttle works great for about 2-3 months, then I started getting engine and stabilitrak error messages. Then stabilitrak fails, and when that happens your car will only drive 10mph. I've already reinstalled the controller, and reset it (hold both buttons down) trust me, see if you can get your money back, at least til they fix whatever this is.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Had mine over a year, still lovin' it. Try recalibration, had to a couple of times, but no trouble since.
MrChrisLS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 08:27 AM   #7
zizzle

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS SIM
Here's my .02 on them.

I loved it. I thought it worked really well at surprising people who rode in the vehicle and it really was funny on the twisting roads out here to get off and on the power.

Until it broke.

I sent it back to Vitesse as instructed (mid april) and 3 emails and a facebook message on an update since I hadn't heard anything have gone unanswered. I even have read notifications so at this point I'm just being ignored. I can't willingly suggest them until this fiasco is solved.
zizzle is offline   Reply With Quote