Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 06-20-2019, 01:09 PM   #1
Ernie70

Drives: 2010 Synergy Green Camaro 1LT
Sub and headlight question

Hi guys , new to the forum. Just picked up a 2010 1LT Synergy Green Camaro with only 24k on it!. I want to start out with a few small mods , including upgrading the headlights to LED lamps. What are the most reliable and brightest LED kits to go with ? I see a few that used Orcales but don't know much about them. Also , I have the Boston Acoustics system which sounds good , but it seems to lack low end . I would like to add in a 10" sub just to get some more of that full low end . Any recommendations of what you guys have gone with?
Ernie70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 01:22 PM   #2
45thCamaro

Drives: 2012 Camaro 45th Anniversary RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie70 View Post
Hi guys , new to the forum. Just picked up a 2010 1LT Synergy Green Camaro with only 24k on it!. I want to start out with a few small mods , including upgrading the headlights to LED lamps. What are the most reliable and brightest LED kits to go with ? I see a few that used Orcales but don't know much about them. Also , I have the Boston Acoustics system which sounds good , but it seems to lack low end . I would like to add in a 10" sub just to get some more of that full low end . Any recommendations of what you guys have gone with?

I suggest if your not changing the radio get the harness from a certain website and get a Rockford fosgate P-10 powered sub. It works great and adds bass to the stock system. There is no splicing involved and all the work is in the trunk (except for running the bass knob wire.
45thCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 01:30 PM   #3
Ernie70

Drives: 2010 Synergy Green Camaro 1LT
Yes , plug-n-play is the way I want to go . The head unit will remain stock for now , so that sounds perfect. What is the website for the harness ?
Ernie70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 09:48 PM   #4
c5dreamer

Drives: Tacoma/2LTRS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45thCamaro View Post
I suggest if your not changing the radio get the harness from a certain website and get a Rockford fosgate P-10 powered sub. It works great and adds bass to the stock system. There is no splicing involved and all the work is in the trunk (except for running the bass knob wire.
I heard the p-12 fits can someone confirm?
c5dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 09:49 PM   #5
c5dreamer

Drives: Tacoma/2LTRS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie70 View Post
Yes , plug-n-play is the way I want to go . The head unit will remain stock for now , so that sounds perfect. What is the website for the harness ?
s-u-b-t-h-u-m-p
c5dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote