Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-31-2017, 07:00 PM   #1
SummitWhite11

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS
2010 Inner door weatherstrip seal?

Wondering if anyone knew the part number for this inner door weatherstrip seal? It is right above the door sill area. It is in need of replacing. Seems when I do a search online I keep coming up with the outer door weatherstrip. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Attached Images

ZL1 Appearance package, Flow Master American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust w/ QUAD TIPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Ported VMAX TB, OEM GM Brembo Brakes Package w/ Hawks Carbon Ceramic Pads, Night Owl Halo Kit (WIFI), FRONT/REAR Carbon Fiber Wrapped Bowties, Rear Oracle Blue LED Bowtie, Oracle Ghosted Painted Side LED Markers, Silver Side Faded Gills, OEM Satin Camaro Fuel Door, OEM Strut Tower Brace, Detroit Speed Engineering 1.5" Lowering Springs, Koni Orange STR.T Struts, Z28 rear LCA's, Black Magic rear 32" sway bar, 1LE front sway bar w/ DSE end links. Evil Energy Catch Can.
SummitWhite11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 07:03 PM   #2
orange devil
Account Suspended

Drives: 2019 SS 2019 mustang GT
I would hit up some of the dismantlers that sell stuff on eBay probably pick them up really cheap with free shipping
orange devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 07:06 PM   #3
SummitWhite11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis66 View Post
I would hit up some of the dismantlers that sell stuff on eBay probably pick them up really cheap with free shipping
Good idea. Any in particular that you know of already? I know I could always ask the parts counter at the dealership, but always looking to save some $$.

ZL1 Appearance package, Flow Master American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust w/ QUAD TIPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Ported VMAX TB, OEM GM Brembo Brakes Package w/ Hawks Carbon Ceramic Pads, Night Owl Halo Kit (WIFI), FRONT/REAR Carbon Fiber Wrapped Bowties, Rear Oracle Blue LED Bowtie, Oracle Ghosted Painted Side LED Markers, Silver Side Faded Gills, OEM Satin Camaro Fuel Door, OEM Strut Tower Brace, Detroit Speed Engineering 1.5" Lowering Springs, Koni Orange STR.T Struts, Z28 rear LCA's, Black Magic rear 32" sway bar, 1LE front sway bar w/ DSE end links. Evil Energy Catch Can.
Old 08-31-2017, 07:19 PM   #4
orange devil
Account Suspended

Try to stay away from this stealerships LOL.. I'll hit up a few people that I deal with and see what I can find out for you
Old 08-31-2017, 07:20 PM   #5
SummitWhite11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis66 View Post
Try to stay away from this stealerships LOL.. I'll hit up a few people that I deal with and see what I can find out for you

Wow thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 08-31-2017, 07:43 PM   #6
orange devil
Account Suspended

This part correct?
Attached Images

Old 08-31-2017, 07:48 PM   #7
SummitWhite11

The diagram shown above looks to be for a convertible. Since I have a coupe, the seal would be all in one piece that does not separate and goes around the whole inner bottom/sides and top.

Old 08-31-2017, 07:57 PM   #8
orange devil
Account Suspended

Is it the passenger side or the driver side you're needing
Old 08-31-2017, 07:58 PM   #9
SummitWhite11

Drivers

Old 08-31-2017, 08:16 PM   #10
orange devil
Account Suspended

Check this out
Attached Images

Old 08-31-2017, 08:22 PM   #11
SummitWhite11

Hmmm... Not sure if this would work. Looks like it has cut ends whereas my rubber seal is continuous. Not sure about the middle portion in the pic that is meatier and joined. I see you have a 2014 coupe? Can you take a look at yours and compare?

Old 08-31-2017, 08:41 PM   #12
orange devil
Account Suspended

It also says that it fits a 2010 V6 and SS models
Attached Images

Old 09-01-2017, 03:54 AM   #13
SummitWhite11

I'll have to take a look at mine again to compare. Will get back to you.

Old 09-01-2017, 05:55 AM   #14
myold88

Drives: SUMMIT WHITE 2SS/RS CAMARO
The same Weatherstrip on my "10 SS is also cut from my feet getting in and out.
It's nice to know the part is inexpensive but the labor may not be. The problem
with replacing it is it"s only going to get cut again.