Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > V8 LT1 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Phastek Performance

Old 01-31-2022, 03:02 PM   #29
FlukeSS

Drives: 2020 Camaro 2SS A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceme1117 View Post
Gonna disagree. I’ve had cheap headers in the past (Texas Speed, OBX) and they can be great or suck.

ARH can even be hit or miss which is unforgiveable.

Kooks always fit perfect.

Glad your SE headers are working out for you; you gambled and won.
He's not the only one.
2020 Camaro 2SS A10 | Rebuilt by: CBI Street Cars | 2" SE LT Headers | 3" SE X-Pipe | 3" MBRP Axle-Back | Pri & Sec Cat Deletes | K&N Typhoon CAI | LT2 Ported | 95mm ZR1 TB | DOD Delete | BTR Stage I Cam | ECM, TCM & E85 |Tuned by: Shane Hinds | Dyno: 510 rwhp 472 rwtq
FlukeSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2022, 05:56 PM   #30
Kerry

Drives: 2019 2SS Camaro
Ok got my broke knock sensor fixed. Im a dummy ha my fault. Now its not running on the low octane table. lol Did a little tuneing and im impressed. It is cold here but I was running in the cold just a few weeks ago with the stock manifolds with the front cats had failed. My hp log shows more power than its ever made on mutable pulls. How much did it gain I dont know but it gained by the log and by the seat of the pants for sure. Weather being very close with da measurement.

Did a sound clip in Mexico for you guys so u could hear it. Well guess I caint upload a video here. Its sounds good at wide open good! loud but not overbearing I would not want it any louder. Cruseing just hear it nothing very loud at all. Step on it some and it starts talking back I would say at least quarter throttle maybe a little more. Valves closed its like a whisper. Quite as stock all the way to red line. its like a jet with the procharger whine! Feels like one to the way it pulls ha!

Very very pleased with these headers. They make good power no doubt about it. Fit and finish perfect. Just great. Sound great with the vibrant ultra quite resonator going to the stock npp exhaust.
Kerry is offline   Reply With Quote