Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Bigwormgraphix

Old 01-15-2021, 02:36 PM   #29
NotFast

Drives: 2021 LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by volnedan View Post
I'm in metro Detroit (Northville) and I got my manual LT1 from Burt Watson Chevy in Freeland, MI. It's about 2 hour drive up I-75, but they delivered to car to my home in a covered trailer. They were the best price and best dealer I worked with in the whole midwest, as I was searching as far as Kentucky (Cincy area) for a manual LT1.

PM me for my salesman name, he was great.

Did you get your LT1 recently? If yes, is it Riverside Blue? My Costco Auto dealer picked that car as one that would more or less meet my needs.
NotFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 05:02 PM   #30
volnedan

Drives: 2021 Camaro LT1 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotFast View Post
Did you get your LT1 recently? If yes, is it Riverside Blue? My Costco Auto dealer picked that car as one that would more or less meet my needs.
Yes, 6MT in Riverside Blue, RS package, and polished forged wheels. I signed my deal on 12/30 and got the car on 12/31.
volnedan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 08:59 PM   #31
CamaroSSStlfan
Account Suspended

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.8TransAM View Post
LT1 cars are around NW IN. Sadly most have stupid options on them where it no longer makes sense to get a LT1...

I've noticed that too. VERY few dealers down here carry it or even the SS. I saw one Lt1 listed on auto trader. A convertible for almost 43k. Otherwise only other v8 I see are loaded SS convertible 2ss loaded up around 55 grand! Easier finding a use 1 or 2ss down here.

I live in a crap area if you want to buy a Mustang GT, Camaro or Challenger unless you want it fully loaded and very limited selection.
CamaroSSStlfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 09:25 PM   #32
NotFast

Drives: 2021 LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by volnedan View Post
Yes, 6MT in Riverside Blue, RS package, and polished forged wheels. I signed my deal on 12/30 and got the car on 12/31.

Congrats! The clowns at my dealer claimed they sent someone to trade this car (without my approval) after I had found another dealer around here that did have a car in stock.

Good think this Costco Auto dealer was full of **** or your car would be in Chicago
NotFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 12:18 PM   #33
volnedan

Drives: 2021 Camaro LT1 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotFast View Post
Congrats! The clowns at my dealer claimed they sent someone to trade this car (without my approval) after I had found another dealer around here that did have a car in stock.

Good think this Costco Auto dealer was full of **** or your car would be in Chicago
Yes I got very lucky, I put in a lead from Autotrader before the car was up on the dealer website. Had another deal lined up at Bowman Chevy in Clarkston for about ~$20 less per month on lease, but it was black with less options. Seems that no one can keep the manuals in stock. Feldman of Highland and Novi had manuals that lasted maybe 2-3 days on the lot.

Matick Chevy has an incoming manual posted on their site. Give them a shout.
volnedan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 12:48 PM   #34
Fraxum

Drives: a M6 LT1 ordered From Becky!!!
Send a message via AIM to Fraxum
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerFran View Post
And I have also found that Dealers will lie to you and only search within where and who they will trade with. So I do it myself. It is quite easy and I do not have to go out of the house.

Pull up the search
Find car(s)
Look at the dealer website
Call dealer

It is how I found my last 5 vehicles.
Agreed! And it is the easy way to find the best deal. Leverage the offers you find on the car you want.