Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 04-10-2020, 06:33 AM   #1
race21

Drives: 2012 Camaro ZL1
2014 Wrecked ZL1 Roller with 7k Miles (Good Track Car Project)

Hey everyone. I have a 2014 ZL1 that I bought wrecked for the drivetrain. It comes with a Michigan Bill of Sale and can never be put back on the road. It would make a good canidate for a track car (i.e. drag, road course, drift) Otherwise if someone wanted to buy it for parts. I'd like to try to sell it complete as possible before parting it out. Or, if the buyer didn't want the seats or interior and just wanted the shell or whatever.

It looks like it went down through a ditch and hit a tree or telephone pole. It definitely needs both frame rails, cradle, and radiator support for structural components. I'd say the fenders are usable, or at least the drivers fender. Obviously would need hood, bumper cover, etc. The aprons "look" good okay along with suspension parts besides the sway bar. From the doors back is in great shape. Doors open and close fine and gaps are perfect. Quarters, roof, rocker mouldings, rear decklid with spoiler, LED tailights, and bumper are in great shape. The lower diffuser has a gouge in it. All glass is good.

I'm using the drive train for a 2013 ZL1 that I have. The 2013 ZL1 was missing the drivetrain and was an automatic car. The 2014 ZL1 is a manual. So we swapped out the cradle from the 2013 with 3.23 gear to the 2014 cradle with 3.73 gear since we are going to manual. The 3.23 cradle is now in the 2014. The 3.23 gear only has 17k miles on it. The rear cradle is complete with axles, mag ride supsension, and has SSBC aftermarket calipers. The front cradle is complete with factory brembo, rotors, and mag ride suspension.

The seats and dash are in great shape along with the door panels. The drivers air bag and side curtain air bags did deploy. I did remove the majority of the interior including the dash and hvac unit since I needed the firewall plate with clutch pedal holes in it for the manual swap. And I had to remove all of that just to get to it. Anyways, the car currently has a set of c6 corvette wheels on it. I needed the factory wheels for my 2013. It does have the MyLink non navigation unit. Again, depending on what the buyer wants I can lower the price if they don't need certain things like the seats, radio, etc. If you're building a race car, I doubt the stock seats and radio are that important.

I know I can probably make more parting it out, but would rather just sell the majority of it all at once. It has a lot of potential along with good parts on it yet. Mag suspension, rear 3.23 LSD differential with axles, brembos, seats, MyLink, doors, rocker mouldings, dash, etc. Plus, if someone wanted to do the 2014/15 LED tailight conversion, it's all there. Probably more that I'm forgetting. I'm asking $7k for everything I have for it. I can take better pics tomorrow in its present state.These are from the auction that I got it from beside's the last one. We already have the drivetrain out and swapped rear cradles between the cars. I can take more pics tomorrow of the damage or anything else that someone wants to see. You can call/text me with any questions at 815 291-4833 or PM me. I'm located about 2 hours west of Chicago. Thanks for looking! -Jason
Attached Images

race21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 07:12 AM   #2
race21

Drives: 2012 Camaro ZL1
Price dropped to $6k!
race21 is offline   Reply With Quote