Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-10-2018, 07:27 AM   #1
The camaro show

Drives: 2015 camaro 2lt
trading adams polishes

hey everyone I have a huge collection of adams polishes and have a lot of doubles for trade. I have some pink detail spray, a clay mitt, rinseless wash, to just name a few. Im open to offers but looking for limted edition detail sprays or interior detailer and undercarge spray.
Cosmetic mods: SS hood with painted vent, SS bumper, acs 1le front lip black, big worm gfx tinted all lights, solar wing v2, Camaro seat belt pads and oracle color shift halos and fog light halos and rear colorshift bow tie, carbon creations carbon fiber stingray z spoiler
Wheels: lexani r-3 bg finish 19x8.5
Performance: cold air inductions intake, mrt v1, jacfab ported intake manifold, intake manifold spacer, overkill tuned on E85.
The camaro show is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 10:42 AM   #2
0331Marine

Drives: 2012 SS/RS MN6
Let me check and see what I have when I get home.
0331Marine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 10:43 AM   #3
The camaro show

sounds good
Cosmetic mods: SS hood with painted vent, SS bumper, acs 1le front lip black, big worm gfx tinted all lights, solar wing v2, Camaro seat belt pads and oracle color shift halos and fog light halos and rear colorshift bow tie, carbon creations carbon fiber stingray z spoiler
Performance: cold air inductions intake, mrt v1, jacfab ported intake manifold, intake manifold spacer, overkill tuned on E85.
Old 04-13-2018, 12:20 PM   #4
The camaro show

bump
Old 05-17-2018, 08:05 AM   #5
The camaro show

Bump
Old 05-17-2018, 09:08 AM   #6
qcman

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS RDP Tuned L99
I've got a bottle of Windex I'll trade you........ Actually its just a knock off pretend version of Windex.
qcman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 10:14 AM   #7
splashlog48

Drives: 2011 Green SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by qcman View Post
I've got a bottle of Windex I'll trade you........ Actually its just a knock off pretend version of Windex.
Is it the Rare Limited Edition Windex knockoff ???
Edelbrock EForce Blower, RDP custom grind cam with upgrades,Stainless Power Headers with HighFlow Cats, Stainless Power Retro catback, DSS halfshafts, CAI brand CAI, Tuned ON the Dyno by Steve at RDP. SLP rims,All vinyl stripes removed and painted on, custom hand painted pinstriping, Custom leather seats, Lloyds mats,windows tinted, Sparks emblems, Hurst Billit shifter, and too many small items to list. VDI Scissors doors.
splashlog48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 11:59 AM   #8
The camaro show

nice try lol
Old 05-17-2018, 12:12 PM   #9
LETHAL2SS

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS
darn you almost got him, cant believe he caught on that fast....
2010 Camaro 2SS-Mods: Nightfury cam, CNC ported LS3 heads, CNC ported TB, Ported Intake, RX Catch Can, MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mantic 9000 Clutch, TSP 1 7/8 headers, catless NPP, BMR trailing arms, MMR Z/28 Reps 20" gloss black. SOLD

2011 Red Jewel Tintcoat 2SS-Mods: Edlebrock E Force S/C w/ 3" pulley swap,Texas Speed roller Boost Cam 227/235, 641"/649", 114 LSA, PRC Ported Heads, Ported TB,ARH 1 7/8 headers, McLeod RST twin disk 1000 hp clutch, ZL1 Fuel Pump, 620whp
LETHAL2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 01:03 PM   #10
The camaro show

maybe you would have got me if it was chemical guys
Old 05-17-2018, 01:08 PM   #11
xc_SS/RS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
what is the point of limited edition detail sprays or waxes? do you buy these to collect or use on your car??

if you buy them to collect, what happens when the product goes bad? surely these sprays and waxes won't last more than a few years

as for an undercarriage spray i would suggest any concentrated degreaser that you could get at lowes or home depot diluted a little bit
Z/28 intake, NW, FAST 102, speed engineering LT's, some exhaust, ATI -10% pulley, GM flex fuel injectors, DSX flex fuel sensor, MGW shifter, HP Tuners, some suspension work, stickers and a little weight loss. 12.63 @113.53
xc_SS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 07:06 AM   #12
The camaro show

Collect them and just because they are limited they are worth more no matter how old
Old 05-18-2018, 07:57 AM   #13
Wizard1183

Drives: ABM SS2/RS M6
Send a message via Yahoo to Wizard1183
Quote:
Originally Posted by The camaro show View Post
Collect them and just because they are limited they are worth more no matter how old

Life is short, drive it like you stole it!
Wizard1183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 09:28 AM   #14
UBB

Drives: 2018 ZL1
Learned something new today. I never knew car wax and detailing sprays were 'collectible'.
UBB is offline   Reply With Quote