Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 05-05-2010, 05:02 PM   #1
import_killa

Drives: 2SS IBM
Anyone know of a good clear bra shop

I'm gonna repiant my car to get all the rock chips and such out 3200 bucks to repiant and wanna have it trucked to a shop to put the clear bra on it to make it to where rock chips happen less if anyone knows a GOOD place feel free to let me know. Wish there was a person that actually came out and put it on but i know I'm reaching for the stars there...lol
1 7/8 AR headers, roto-fab CAI with radiator, fuse box, and valve cover, cam, upgraded fuel system with 85lb injectors, under drive pulley, TVS 2300 S/C, muffler delete, aftermarket wheels, AAC headlights fogs sidemarkers footwell dome and trunk lights.....That's 659.9 RWHP 611.9RWTQ

T
import_killa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 07:22 PM   #2
egad09

Drives: 2010 CGM 1SS Camaro
Thom Pettigrew
HTP AutoWorks
903-241-4132

Plenty pics on the site in the above link. Seems to do great work however I havnt seen any in person. Plan on using him when i get the cash.

A good distance but not to far from you I dont think. Good Luck let me know if you use him and how it turns out.

Last edited by egad09; 05-07-2010 at 10:33 PM.
egad09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 02:10 AM   #3
htp autoworks
Account Suspended

Drives: 2007 Jeep SRT-8
Fort Hood would not be a problem for me to get to. Just let me know when you are ready and I will schedule a trip down there for you. In the mean time feel free to contact me regarding any questions you might have. I will be happy to help you out.

Thom
htp autoworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 01:42 AM   #4
import_killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by htp autoworks View Post
Fort Hood would not be a problem for me to get to. Just let me know when you are ready and I will schedule a trip down there for you. In the mean time feel free to contact me regarding any questions you might have. I will be happy to help you out.

Thom
It goes in the paint shop thrus to be repainted to get all the rock chips out and they say about 10days and she'll be rdy and then I'm ready to have the clear bra installed. The reason i asked about you coming here to prevent any road damage in my drive to you no need to clear bra it with damage lol. Is there an extra fee for you to come to me? Do you need an area to do it in or is outside an ideal area?
1 7/8 AR headers, roto-fab CAI with radiator, fuse box, and valve cover, cam, upgraded fuel system with 85lb injectors, under drive pulley, TVS 2300 S/C, muffler delete, aftermarket wheels, AAC headlights fogs sidemarkers footwell dome and trunk lights.....That's 659.9 RWHP 611.9RWTQ

T
Old 05-07-2010, 01:47 AM   #5
import_killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by egad09 View Post
Thom Pettigrew
HTP AutoWorks
903-241-4132

Plenty pics on the site in the above link. Seems to do great work however I havnt seen any in person.
The standard install is partial hood, partial fenders, full bumper, lights, and mirrors. That is $800. (Copied form his email to me.)
A good distance but not to far from you I dont think. Good Luck let me know if you use him and how it turns out.

I think I'm gonna get him to do mine and I'll let ya know how it comes out if it looks as good and the ones on his site I'll be happy. I have seen one ine person that has had it done and it looked good and you cant tell its on unless u look real hard trying to see it

T
Old 05-07-2010, 03:37 AM   #6
htp autoworks
Account Suspended

Drives: 2007 Jeep SRT-8
Yes I have a $50 mobile install fee to cover my expenses to get there but thats it. I will need a garage to work in so that I have an evironment without anything blowing around in the air. Other than that I bring everything with me. PM me and let me know wht coverage you would like. I install everything from full hood/full fenders, to partials, bumpers, rocker panels, gills, splash guards and so on. You are welcome to give me a call and I will let you know your options and rates.
htp autoworks is offline   Reply With Quote