Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Wheels / Tires

Phastek Performance

Old 02-15-2024, 11:36 PM   #1
BrutalTBE

Drives: 2023 Camaro 1LT
Carbon Flashed 5 Spoke Wheel W/ Tire and TPMS

Hello, I am looking for a set of 4 Carbon Flashed 5 Spoke Wheel W/ Tire and TPMS for my 2023 Camaro 1LT. Preferably in or around the Los Angeles, CA are. Willing to drive out and pick them up. Thank you in advance!
BrutalTBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 11:54 PM   #2
2SS Capt
2020 Shadow Gray 2SS

Drives: 2020 2SS - A10, NPP, MRC, CAI
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalTBE View Post
Hello, I am looking for a set of 4 Carbon Flashed 5 Spoke Wheel W/ Tire and TPMS for my 2023 Camaro 1LT. Preferably in or around the Los Angeles, CA are. Willing to drive out and pick them up. Thank you in advance!
I realize these are in Florida, but it is such a screaming deal it would likely be well worth paying $300+ shipping, you'd still be WELL ahead... And they are SS sized wheels and tires so you would definitely get some more meat out back and better look & grip with the 275 width...

https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=620570
Added after delivery: - GMP CAI, GMP Black Strut Tower Brace, MRR017 1LE Wheels, SS Armrest, Black Fuel Door, Stainless Sport Pedals, SS Wheel Caps, Black Lugs/Locks, GM Splash Guards, DD Smoked LED Markers, Smoked Rear Reflectors, Mishimoto Catch Can, Xpel PPF - Full Front, SunTek 35% Tint, CeramicPro coating, RST Stainless Brake Lines, Castrol SRF, MSD Super Conductor Wires

Left: My "fun" ride. Right: My "work" ride: a Gulfstream G600. One's top speed is 180 Mph, the other, 620 Mph...
2SS Capt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 02:46 AM   #3
BrutalTBE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SS Capt View Post
I realize these are in Florida, but it is such a screaming deal it would likely be well worth paying $300+ shipping, you'd still be WELL ahead... And they are SS sized wheels and tires so you would definitely get some more meat out back and better look & grip with the 275 width...

https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=620570
Scared of getting scammed if I am being honest, that’s why I would much rather someone local so I can pick up. Is there a way I can get my money back if for some reason I do buy online and someone scams me?
Old 02-16-2024, 12:20 PM   #4
2SS Capt
2020 Shadow Gray 2SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalTBE View Post
Scared of getting scammed if I am being honest, that’s why I would much rather someone local so I can pick up. Is there a way I can get my money back if for some reason I do buy online and someone scams me?
I can certainly understand that, however looking at this particular sale, he is even willing to meet up with someone in person, has multiple detailed pictures of (the correct) product... I'd DM him and get his number and talk over the phone, maybe even do a video call and have him show you the wheels via the video call... Just some thoughts...
Added after delivery: - GMP CAI, GMP Black Strut Tower Brace, MRR017 1LE Wheels, SS Armrest, Black Fuel Door, Stainless Sport Pedals, SS Wheel Caps, Black Lugs/Locks, GM Splash Guards, DD Smoked LED Markers, Smoked Rear Reflectors, Mishimoto Catch Can, Xpel PPF - Full Front, SunTek 35% Tint, CeramicPro coating, RST Stainless Brake Lines, Castrol SRF, MSD Super Conductor Wires

Left: My "fun" ride. Right: My "work" ride: a Gulfstream G600. One's top speed is 180 Mph, the other, 620 Mph...
Old 02-16-2024, 12:24 PM   #5
302crossram

Drives: 2023 Sharkskin 2SS
hey capt, why not sell him your take offs...
302crossram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 12:33 PM   #6
2SS Capt
2020 Shadow Gray 2SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 302crossram View Post
hey capt, why not sell him your take offs...
Mine are long gone, sold them for $1,350 back in October... That's why I'm telling him, that set that is for sale for $1,000 is a steal...

Old 02-16-2024, 12:46 PM   #7
302crossram

Drives: 2023 Sharkskin 2SS
Quote:
Mine are long gone, sold them for $1,350 back in October... That's why I'm telling him, that set that is for sale for $1,000 is a steal...
wow, great sale.
302crossram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 02:21 PM   #8
BrutalTBE

Quote:
I can certainly understand that, however looking at this particular sale, he is even willing to meet up with someone in person, has multiple detailed pictures of (the correct) product... I'd DM him and get his number and talk over the phone, maybe even do a video call and have him show you the wheels via the video call... Just some thoughts...
Sounds like a good idea thanks for the info! Sent him a PM last night, just gotta wait now.