Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Old 06-11-2012, 04:44 PM   #1
Blackhawk6

Drives: Born:18 Sept 2009 #47903
Richmond International Raceway Package for September's Race

Camaro5ChesapeakeBay Area Package at Richmond International Raceway

Race tickets are $80 for Camaro5 Members and $65 for Pit Pass Upgrade so the total package would be $145.00 per person ($25 Savings)for:

Saturday, September 8, Federated Auto Parts 400 (Seated in the Dogwood Section together)

Pit Pass Upgradewhich includes:
· An EXCLUSIVE Pre-Race Pit Pass (valid 2:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m., weather permitting.)
· Admission to our 3-Wide hospitality area (2:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.), located in the climate-controlled Old Dominion Building, which includes:
o Question & Answer session with Dale Earnhardt Jr.
o Appetizers from 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. and a buffet dinner from 3:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
o Unlimited sodas and water.
o Three beer or wine tickets for fans 21 years of age and older with a valid ID (to be used in the 3-Wide hospitality area).
o Souvenir event program.
o Music, games and a chance to win a trip to pre-race and Gatorade Victory Lane ceremonies.
o Special Parking (TBD if possible)

Please contact me Terry Josleyn at Blkhwksix@aol.com or PM me on Camaro5 (Blackhawk6) if you are interested in this package. This is not offered thru ticket sales but thru Group Sales who I have been in contact with. Must get 20 people to commit to get the Special Price.

PLEASE Pass to other Camaro5 Members………………….Need to know ASAP Thank You

Sign up at below link so I can get a headcount: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/calend...a=attend&e=521
2010 Camaro 2SS________________________________________Litho#140

Blackhawk6 is offline   Reply With Quote