Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 11-16-2006, 07:20 AM   #43
BlacLac02
Banned

Drives: 2002 Cadillac Escalade & STS
Send a message via AIM to BlacLac02
well what the hell is someone posting false information on the forn of the web sight then?
BlacLac02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 07:37 AM   #44
Casull

Drives: Chevy Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacLac02 View Post
well what the hell is someone posting false information on the forn of the web sight then?
Dude, there you go again.....

This information is posted on every single Camaro forum, and I mean every one of them.

The reason people post false information is becasue EVERYTHING at this point is pure speculation.... I don't think that I had put anywhere in the initial thread that this was the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.... You really need to calm down.
Casull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 09:27 AM   #45
Tran
Administrator

Drives: 2010 Camaro of course....
Quote:
If you're looking for nothing but official substantiated facts from GM (and no rumors/speculations/etc..), then you better just stick to GM's official website and press releases.
Tran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 10:08 AM   #46
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Guys, there is no reason to get upset, here. That could very well have been a true interview. If I recall correctly, Saleen said that there was no contract and nothing was in stone. We all read into things and sometimes we get a little carried away w/ things. It's okay. There's no reason to get upset because members post something that could or could not happen (as the post said). We will only know the truth as GM announces it.

Overanxious, I did not read that anywhere. I will never post anything that I do not believe is true. I could sometimes be wrong too, but I will never intentionally mislead you or anyone else here. I wish I could say more about this, but I am unable to.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 10:37 AM   #47
LowRider
LowRider

Drives: 1992 Camaro Z28 & 1996 S-10
Send a message via AIM to LowRider Send a message via Yahoo to LowRider
We are all better off to be patient till we get new info on them, it may be a while because GM is keeping this covered up.
LowRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 10:46 AM   #48
ztrouble

Drives: 94 z/28
the car is going to have the ls2

http://www.gmcanada.com/english/vehi...maro/index.jsp
ztrouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 10:50 AM   #49
LowRider
LowRider

Drives: 1992 Camaro Z28 & 1996 S-10
Send a message via AIM to LowRider Send a message via Yahoo to LowRider
ya we done know about this sight man but they are saying that is what the cincept has in it. And I am sure they will do different engines in them.
LowRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 10:56 AM   #50
Casull

Yeah, you may have missed the part where it is labeled Camaro Concept. If I recall, multiple reliable sources have come out and said that the LS2 will be dead by then.
Old 11-16-2006, 11:21 AM   #51
ztrouble

Drives: 94 z/28
i figured that... but anyway my thoguhts on saleen modding camaros, is that its just wrong... its like having a jaguar keychain and driving a pinto... jsut doesnt fit. Seriously though look at saleen's website and the pricing on their packages. Now if baldwin motion or someone of the sort got into it and did straight performance for a reasonable price then that would be cool. I mean come on who needs a 17k paint option
ztrouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 12:05 PM   #52
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
There will not be a Baldwin Motion Camaro. I would think GM might want to team back up w/ the reliable SLP. They are probably nervous about getting back together w/ GM seeing as though the rug was kinda pulled out from under them. I also, wouldn't limit the aftermarket to SLP alone (we still don't know if SLP will team back up w/ GM...fingers crossed).
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 01:29 PM   #53
OverAnxious

Drives: 1967 RS/SS L78 Coupe
Send a message via AIM to OverAnxious Send a message via Yahoo to OverAnxious
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Overanxious, I did not read that anywhere. I will never post anything that I do not believe is true. I could sometimes be wrong too, but I will never intentionally mislead you or anyone else here. I wish I could say more about this, but I am unable to.
OverAnxious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 01:47 PM   #54
BlacLac02
Banned

Drives: 2002 Cadillac Escalade & STS
Send a message via AIM to BlacLac02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casull View Post
Dude, there you go again.....

This information is posted on every single Camaro forum, and I mean every one of them.

The reason people post false information is becasue EVERYTHING at this point is pure speculation.... I don't think that I had put anywhere in the initial thread that this was the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.... You really need to calm down.
hey casull, everyone has a right to an oppinion and a statement
BlacLac02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 02:30 PM   #55
Casull

Quote:
hey casull, everyone has a right to an oppinion and a statement
Well, considering that your post was in direct reference to ME since I POSTED THIS TREAD, then I think i am entitled to address your comment. Not to mention that each of your posts that I have commented on have been simply becasue of your diluted perception of what should be contained on this website. I don't know if you or the moderator edited your post from earlier, but posting things like "this web sight is going to shit" will not only lead to your being banned, but also lead to members not taking you seriously. Take some friendly advice and calm down
Old 11-16-2006, 04:44 PM   #56
Cleric

Drives: not a 5th gen
I wouldnt be surprised if the numbers arent close to this.
Cleric is offline   Reply With Quote