Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 10-29-2009, 01:24 PM   #15
rharon

Drives: 2010 Yellow 2SS/RS
Nice pics! He is a great guy!
Old 10-29-2009, 02:31 PM   #16
Hoddi
Camaro Girl ~

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Thanks for sharing.

Hoddi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 04:48 PM   #17
SScattergunSS
~ Love or Lust ~

Drives: R6P 1SS/RS BLK/L99
Some of these comments got me laughing. That Mustang dose look like a Disappointed Cat Fish!!! The mouth of it really does look like a sad Carp, while the Camaro is wearing a sinister smile!

And to you guys and gals that have met or know Gary...you're right, he really is a very cool, great guy, and a hell of a lot of fun to spend time with! Some of the stories he was telling at lunch put such a smile on my face that my cheeks were hurting hours afterward...and that's no lie!!!

By the way, go back up to my fourth post for a link to the bulk of the photos I put on another thread about this day.
~ Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just, And this be our motto, "In God is our trust." And the Star Spangled Banner in triumph shall wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave ~ Francis Scott Key ~
SScattergunSS is offline   Reply With Quote