#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

Bigwormgraphix

Old 02-01-2018, 12:49 PM   #1
GrabTheWheel

Drives: 18' ZL1 A10
Video review of ZL1 after 4K miles

Hi Camaro Community,

Made this little video sharing my experience with my 18' ZL1 after 4K miles and 3 track days. I realize the whole "car review" thing has kind of been beaten to death on youtube but I tried to make this a little different. I just made a video that I'd want to see and share some information about the car I wish I had known before purchasing. Hope some of you will enjoy! Please excuse the poor audio I'm just getting started.

GrabTheWheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 06:22 PM   #2
JonDaddy82

Drives: 2018 ZL1 Coupe NFG M6
I tried to watch your video, but you wouldn't stop being on and off the gas for two seconds for me to be able to hear what you're saying.

1. Get a separate mic
2. Or don't get a seperate mic, and lay off the throttle for 10 seconds
JonDaddy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 09:53 PM   #3
GrabTheWheel

Jon, thanks for the feedback. I'm not letting off the throttle unless I'm coming up to a corner so I guess separate mic it is.
Old 02-02-2018, 05:59 AM   #4
wired1

Drives: 2014 Jeep SRT/2017 ZL1
Those mountain roads are beautiful curvy and no side roads, wish I had some here.
Vid made me want to go out driving right now but I cant even think of driving my car in January or February or even March for that matter. Temp is way to cold this year and it would be like a high powered sand blaster with a pinch of salt along the sides of my car.......
wired1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 09:28 AM   #5
GrabTheWheel

Wired1, happy you were able to appreciate that road, it is a special one. I'm originally from Long Island so I feel your pain about having to go through a real winter. There are some fun roads out there if you know where to look but it's hard to avoid a speeding ticket or worse a deer running out in the road.

If you're worried about your paint you should consider Xpel paint protection film on the entire car. It is pricey but will give you some peace of mind. Wish all cars came from the factory with this film.