The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 08-28-2019, 03:42 PM   #1
crazypurgatory

Drives: 2013 2LS inferno orange camaro
SiriusXM Problems!!!!

What is wrong with the people that answer the phone?They speak broken English have heavy accents and don't seam to understand English? I wanted to cancel my service because all I want is music all of it you know there special artist channels and for that you need to buy the top of the line package and I just can't see paying 300 bucks a year. they were giving it to me for 130 a year all in but every year I have to call up and so called cry to them about how I can't afford there service and then they lower the rate down to 130 bucks. But still I have to talk to somebody that speaks broken English have heavy accents and don't seam to understand English.

So this year I called and the same dam thing but they would not lower the rate. So I told them I wanted to cancel my service. Well they could not except that I wanted to cancel my service and they got me very up set because again broken English have heavy accents and don't seam to understand English. so I hung up called the credit card co. and put a block so they could not charge me. done deal right? wrong!!! I get an e-mail saying they could not process the payment and that I was going to accrue charges until I cancel or give them a CC number.
So I called them and the same BS yelled at the guy on the phone because he could not understand want I was saying and kept trying to sell me a package.
Hung up on him and made one last call and got a woman that spoke "OK English and understood what I was saying" and was able to cancel my service. Or so she said. I guess I will find out in a day or two if it was canceled. I just don't get it! I love having the service in my car but it's overpriced for what I want and they don't have a package like I have explained. has any body else here had any problems like me?
I just don't get why is it so hard to find somebody that speaks and understands English?

And if I have offended any body I am very sorry that's not my intent.

So please don't be offended.

crazypurgatory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 07:16 PM   #2
SSJ455

Drives: "Kara Zor-El" 2017 2SS HBM
Too many places outsource they customer service overseas.
Dangerzoooooone.

SSJ455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 08:28 AM   #3
Stingr69
'69 Owned Since '79

Drives: '69 Z/28 LeMans Blue w/White
Mail a certified letter with return receipt requested to them where you are asking to cancel your service. Keep a copy with your receipt. Block the credit card AND their email address - Done. Ignore them.

If they really want to stop sending you free music, they can do it.

I had a similar experience with an unrelated vendor. They threaten you with collection and ruining your credit but they know it would be a waste of time to actually do that. These clowns still want my business even after this?!??! -HA!
Stingr69 is offline   Reply With Quote